Cyntoia Brown vol. Sex Slave Now Serving Life

Social media didn't get her out of jail. Activist being up the governor's *** at every turn got her out. Plus Bill Haslam is leaving office, and his political career appears over (or maybe not with Lamar Alexander retiring, who knows), so he was open to it.

Given what she did, I understand she needed to be punished. She should not have been put on trial as an adult given her age and the circumstances surrounding her life.

She deserved mercy, I'm happy she got some.

all that **** y'all arguing or debating don't matter.

she was 16 selling ***** with a pimp.

most people worried about talking to girls/boys or getting clothes or a job @ 16 years old.

America is full of sheltered or otherwise normal upbringing people judging and looking down on the morals of people born into the craziest situations. it was probably some lily regularly raised *** judge who said this girl deserved life.

all that **** y'all arguing or debating don't matter.

she was 16 selling ***** with a pimp.

most people worried about talking to girls/boys or getting clothes or a job @ 16 years old.

America is full of sheltered or otherwise normal upbringing people judging and looking down on the morals of people born into the craziest situations. it was probably some lily regularly raised *** judge who said this girl deserved life.

The guy she shot tried to rape her?

What about Young boys in the apart of the gang banging life at 16?

Aren’t they usually sentenced too? Tried as an adult. YOU know because most kids at that age “talk about clothes or getting a job at 16.”

Oh it’s because its prostitution. I get it.

Another victory for the Feminist Movement, not black men.

The guy she shot tried to rape her?

What about Young boys in the apart of the gang banging life at 16?

Aren’t they usually sentenced too? Tried as an adult. YOU know because most kids at that age “talk about clothes or getting a job at 16.”

Oh it’s because its prostitution. I get it.

Another victory for the Feminist Movement, not black men.

1. Wyd

lol dude talking about victories for "feminist movements and not black men"....my boy this is a whole human life here you talking like this **** a TV show with a plot and factions or something.

2. I also think these entities are also too harsh on kids who come from impoverished or crime ridden situations such as gangs and in a way it's a purposeful process to kill off or lock up each generations OG's and then act like the kids are just born crazy...no you purposely took away the ones who would be able to guide them....

but that ain't what we talking about here bruh. shorty was getting pimped out. probably was getting old to her...she snapped with a 16 year old brain and thought process...and she supposed to rot until her ******* sag for that?

just read that back and analyze what you're really advocating for bruh. in the name of victories for black men over "feminists" lol i'm pretty sure dude that got popped was a good ol boy....so i really don't know where u going with this

Lil buddy is way too invested in this. There’s sensible arguments to be made from both points of view. From what I’ve read about the case I’m not convinced that she should be free. Also the social media spin on the story was crazy.

Social media didn't get her out of jail. Activist being up the governor's *** at every turn got her out. Plus Bill Haslam is leaving office, and his political career appears over (or maybe not with Lamar Alexander retiring, who knows), so he was open to it.

Given what she did, I understand she needed to be punished. She should not have been put on trial as an adult given her age and the circumstances surrounding her life.

She deserved mercy, I'm happy she got some.
Frankly, I'm rather shocked in the age of deplorable foolishness that Brown got full clemency but glad she did. Rus pretty much summed it up perfectly.

Wish Brown well & god speed on her next chapter in life.

Does she count as our “Prison Bae”?

What she did is wrong, but we have to agree that 16 is 16 and she was definitely living your typical 16 year old life. I’ll take what victories we can as a black person in society. Justice system is still FAR from being fixed, but this was definitely something they got right finally. I just hope she doesn’t mess it up and receives the help she needs to thrive in life.

Remember watching her documentary back in 2014 when it was first released. Glad that she got granted clemency.

To those conflating her situation with the plight of black men, stop it. Your ignorance is showing. We can acknowledge that this young woman got dealt a ****ty hand in life, committed a horrendous crime, but still deserves a chance at living a life outside the confinement of a prison. That acknowledgment doesn’t diminish any empathy we may have for black males who get raw deals within the criminal justice system, or America as a whole. Two things can be true fam.

And call me crazy, but it’s o.d. imo to be all lusty over shorty. I’m not some overt feminist, but maybe the over sexualization of her looks attributed to the reason we’re even having this discussion in this thread at the moment.

for a night or for good it doesn't matter

it speaks to the lack of empathy in this country towards urban youth bred up in ****ed up scenarios to say she made the wrong decision and deserves life in prison when her options were virtually get ****ed forever or that

I agree with you G

Lot of folks in here need to brush up on the effects of domestic violence and sexual exploitation.

It's not as simple as just walking away.

She was given up for adoption, suffered from fetal alcohol syndrome, bounced around foster care. Her boyfriend strung her out on drugs, threatened her and abused her physically, sexually, emotionally and forced her into prostitution while she was in middle school.

Is that not enough trauma? :stoneface:

Last edited:
So if her customer knew she was underage then I can understand people being ok with her killing him and being released now.

Women are really out here hiding behind feminism to get away with murder. Ain't nobody ever gave a victim of sex trafficking a loaded gun for protection. Lil girl was walking around with a loaded gun looking to pull tricks and get easy money.

Back
Top Bottom