Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

Jason Terry is so selfish...we see it more and more every game
smh.gif
This guy needsto be benched...I don't care about his cheerleading Hulk Hogan crap, gimme a guy who can score instead.

But...undersized SG chuckers FTL

^Involved in the Kidd deal.

Damn ridiculous that JET didn't take a timeout when he saw Kidd go down.

Merry belated Xmas yall, scratch up another one for the good guys..

21-9. 3 games ahead of anyone else in our division, 1 game ahead of 3rd place Denver, and 3.5 games back of Lakers.

A couple fun games coming up, Denver and Houston, but I'll be missing tomorrows game, I'm going to Vegas to celebrate my 21st birthday yall, keep thisthread alive while I'm gone.
pimp.gif

Mavs looking good tonight against the Nuggets. Granted they didnt have Chauncey, but still a big win.

The Dallas Mavericks were apparently ready to send Kris Humphries(notes) and Shawne Williams(notes) to the New Jersey Nets in exchange for Eduardo Najera(notes), but the folks in New Jersey reportedly can't clear up the necessary roster spot, according to Yahoo! Sports' Marc Spears.

The word is that the Nets were hoping that Dallas would add some cash into the deal, which would allow them to buy out Williams, but that ain't happening. The Nets are currently pretty cash-strapped (at least until their next owner, the Russian bazillionaire, becomes official).

To make room, the Nets apparently tried to trade former first-round pick Josh Boone(notes) to the Denver Nuggets for Joey Graham(notes) and his non-guaranteed deal but that didn't work out.

It's just not the Nets' year.

I'd hate to get rid of Kris, even though I've always like Najera. He is too injured now, even if we get to get rid of Shawne. It's ironic that theNets is who we originally got Shawne from.

Good win tonight, almost lost it.

That's horrible and I can't believe the front office would actually consider it. If Cuban thinks they're getting the 2002 version of Najera, theyare crazy. Humphries can be just as good as 2002 Najera if they just played him more.

DallasBasketball.com talking like the Najera deal would be apart of a bigger deal.

Trying to lure Boozer, apparently.

I turned off the game after the end of the 3rd...

I checked back four minutes in, and we were only down four, and wow we fought back STRONG.

Proud of our guys, proud of Damp, proud of Dirk, proud of JET.

I know it wasnt coo that Damp shot that 3 in the last seconds.. ( but at the same time he [Damp] couldnt avoid it--they passed it to him with timeexpiring. ) I sure did love seeing him make it though..

Looks like the Najera trade is gonna happen
sick.gif
This better be anotherpiece to a bigger trade for a legit player. We continue to get older and less athletic

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Looks like the Najera trade is gonna happen
sick.gif
This better be another piece to a bigger trade for a legit player. We continue to get older and less athletic
I hope to God so as well...

Najera is just something I don't want to see. I think what happened with Hump is that we thought TT would fill the role Hump had. TT got hurt, Hump gotsome extra time, and he did damn well. But I guess they have a commitment to TT..

I guess it isn't TOO bad unless we get hit bad with injuries, because I doubt Najera will see any time unless it's garbage time.

It'd be nice to have Brandon Bass right now, but his ******ed self would rather be sitting at the end of Orlando's bench.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom