Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

JET will be out 7-10 days or so. Not too bad.

But I heard he was going to be out 7-10 weeks because he was getting surgery. Any info?

Originally Posted by J23Diego

But I heard he was going to be out 7-10 weeks because he was getting surgery. Any info?

Trelvis Tha Thrilla just explained that.
laugh.gif
It's 7-10 days and I posted the link about his surgery a few posts above.

You guys think we'll sign Von Wafer for the rest of the season? This dude hasn't even played huh?

I'm going to try this again..
laugh.gif

Would anyone like to buy these Dallas Mavericks Jerseys? $30 shipped for the Josh Howard, $20 shipped for the Michael Finley, and $40 shipped for both Jerseys. Both are VNDS J-Ho is a Large and Finley is a Medium.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif

Would anyone like to buy these Dallas Mavericks Jerseys? $30 shipped for the Josh Howard, $20 shipped for the Michael Finley, and $40 shipped for both Jerseys. Both are VNDS J-Ho is a Large and Finley is a Medium.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/forums/23

You're welcome.

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Trelvis Tha Thrilla just explained that.
laugh.gif
It's 7-10 days and I posted the link about his surgery a few posts above.

You guys think we'll sign Von Wafer for the rest of the season? This dude hasn't even played huh?
He'll get signed to another 10-day, that's first. He'll play in a few of the games coming up, and we go from there,

Originally Posted by 35KD

laugh.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/forums/23

You're welcome.

I'm very well aware of that forum. I had a post in there, but it expired today..

I just posted in here, because it'd be convenient to let fellow Mavericks fans in this thread see something they might want to buy..

I was told that the Mavs would not resign Von Wafer after his 10 day contract is up. I didnt think he would ever see the court anyways.

http://angrytrey.blogspot.com/2010/03/jason-terry-out-10-14-days.html

Mavericks guard Jason Terry underwent surgery today to repair facial injuries sustained during Wednesday night’s game vs. Minnesota.  The surgery was performed by Dr. Neil Williams in Dallas.  He is expected to make a full recovery and return to basketball activities in 10-14 days.

Terry will not travel with the team to Chicago (3/6) or Minnesota (3/
glasses.gif

Best of luck against the Kings tonight, hopefully the adjustment to life without JET will be alright.

Go Mavs.
pimp.gif

(Going to work).

Mavs going for their first 10 game winning streak since 2007.

Lets get it!!!

Mavs are playing great defense tonight and Kidd is shooting the ball very well . Beaubouis has 20
pimp.gif

I don't care what BS reason Carlisle gives... Not playing Roddy more at this point makes NO SENSE...

The kid produces every time he sees the floor for significant stretches.

Real tough loss for the Kings tonight. Mavs are too damn deep. Beuxboisssesxxnd killed us. Oh well....

Back
Top Bottom