Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

d3cb5461f6ff05e323c0441ee3005cf9-getty-90043707gj009_lakers_mavericks.jpg

How dat?
pimp.gif

The rook is doing something unprecedented yall..

52% from the field, 40% from three, 80% from the line.

It's never, NEVER been done by a rookie.

Im officially on the Rowdy Roddy Beaubois bandwagon. Dude is going to ball for years to come.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Im officially on the Rowdy Roddy Beaubois bandwagon. Dude is going to ball for years to come.

Welcome my friend, welcome
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just don't a team stopping us once we healthy.

I mean however you wanna play we match up.

Now my rook is FINALLY getting clock, it a WRAP!

This is it, this is our year.

I thought Stevenson was just a throw-in to make salaries work, or WAS trying to shed as much salary as they could, but I appreciate the hell out of DeShawn and what he's doing for us.

He's giving us a VIABLE OPTION at the 2-guard. He's D'ing up.

Yeah sure he's just playing the Treton Hassell/Greg Buckner/Quinton Ross/Adrian Griffin/Devean George/Antoine Wright role, but still, he's not being a complete headcase, he's not shooting it great, but it's hard to expect much when you're the 3rd or sometimes 4th guy off the bench.

I'm pleased with Stevenson for what he is, and who we traded for him.

And Beaubois? He's the real deal.

I'll take one made 3 from Stevenson every game, even if he only goes 1/3. 33% isn't good for anyone but all we need is for him to come in and hit just one and play defense. I'm worried about Haywood though, with back injuries, you never know when it will flare up.

And i still ponder why it took so long for roddy to get more minutes then JJ.

and haywood isnt a real center JA? what?

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

I'll take one made 3 from Stevenson every game, even if he only goes 1/3. 33% isn't good for anyone but all we need is for him to come in and hit just one and play defense. I'm worried about Haywood though, with back injuries, you never know when it will flare up.
tired.gif

Tell me about it. I just want a CENTER back. Whether it's Haywood or Dampier. Just give us a Center, especially with the next two games, we need some big bodies.

and haywood isnt a real center JA? what?

I meant for tonights game, which Haywood didn't play in.

So Marion started at the 5 today? That's what it looks like on ESPN's boxscore.

Anyways, I'm glad to come home seeing another victory by our Mavs.
pimp.gif

We won and dropped 122 points without Dampier, Terry, and Haywood. I love Beaubois, I've been using him in 2K10 a lot lately too.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom