Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Yall remember the pics of her with family and the dude was flashing what was said to be a white supremist symbol
000000001kgn.gif

And no, that doesn't mean I'm saying she isn't responsible or shouldn't go to jail. I just don't think she's this cold blooded psychopathic killer some of you are trying to portraying her to be.

So she can get off on the wrong floor

Ignore the drastically different exterior as she walks to the wrong apartment

Ignore the difference in numbering of that wrong apartment

Ignore the difference in exterior of that wrong apartment

Force(?) her way into that wrong apartment

Ignore the difference in smell of that wrong apartment

Ignore the difference in decoration and design of that wrong apartment

but in the moment still manage to instinctually grab her pistol and put two into the occupant of that wrong apartment when her instincts just failed 7 times. Im using instincts interchangeably with automatic/unconscious behavior.

There's a semi-relevant Chapelle skit for this.

Regardless, as another intelligent being I truly do not understand how you find any part of this situation defensible.

but in the moment still manage to instinctually grab her pistol and put two into the occupant of that wrong apartment when her instincts just failed 7 times. Im using instincts interchangeably with automatic/unconscious behavior.

Regardless, as another intelligent being I truly do not understand how you find any part of this process defensible.

Did you read anything I said?

I understand I'm trying to rationalize with someone who has the mind of a child and might be crazy, but

They are not cops idiot.

If you want to commit a murder, why would you do it where you live?

Why wouldn't you do it while on the job?

Regardless of trying to get away with it as a cop, it still would ruin her reputation and job.

She could shoot someone out in the field and invent a story. Cops have every opportunity.

Some people just make mistakes. Some people might be intoxicated. Some people are just dumb as hell. You know plenty about that one.

And no, that doesn't mean I'm saying she isn't responsible or shouldn't go to jail. I just don't think she's this cold blooded psychopathic killer some of you are trying to portraying her to be.

The difference in me and you is I'm actually intelligent and have the ability to think with a rationale mind.
u such a lame
i dont even know why im going back and forth with u

She's doing time. No way around it. She knows she ****** up. Honest mistake or not, you've got to do time for this.
I want to believe this but the system isnt set up to put white, female officers away over killing an innocent black man despite how ridiculous the circumstances.

I hope she does serious time but realistically I dont think she will which is sad and demoralizing on many levels.

I want to believe this but the system isnt set up to put white, female officers away over killing an innocent black man despite how ridiculous the circumstances.

I hope she does serious time but realistically I dont think she will which is sad and demoralizing on many levels.

All of this. The fact that it's Texas just makes it worse.

I want this chick to never see the sun again, but in all honesty im expecting her to either walk or receive a slap on the wrist.

There's no justice in our justice system.

She will get sentenced to at least 5 year and I'm willing to bet on that. There's absolutely no way to wiggle out of this. She killed him in his own home and he wasn't even suspected of anything. I peruse comments on the net to get an idea of the angles, and literally no one could defend her. It's basically open and shut, defense attorney is wasting his time.

Zimmerman case is way different from this. There were ways to instill doubt, which they did. They made it seem as if Zimmerman''s life was in danger by getting beat up, so they had that angle.

This case has no logical angles whatsoever. Best case for her is a 2 year sentence... But she's getting 5 minimum.

Zimmerman case is way different from this. There were ways to instill doubt, which they did. They made it seem as if Zimmerman''s life was in danger by getting beat up, so they had that angle.

This case has no logical angles whatsoever. Best case for her is a 2 year sentence... But she's getting 5 minimum.
like i know ur black
but some of the stuff u be saying just amazes me
its like u are oblivious to the **** that goes on

If a person is sober there is basically zero% chance that you walk to the wrong apartment. Especially if there's a different door mat.

Yo these people they got on during recess have to be the most bias mf'ers i've ever heard.

Dude definitely looks racist. Usually stuff like that is a stretch but I'm willing to believe that 100% is a white power reference.

Officer Rivera body language is SCREAMING.

Looks like he's about to "fear for his life".

What normal human being blinks like that?

Regardless, as another intelligent being I truly do not understand how you find any part of this situation defensible.

Don't forget the red doormat outside his door.

Back
Top Bottom