Dating a stripper???

there's this bad movie about strippers on youtube, that method man stars in. They actually talk about strippers and they significant others.
Only one dude looked like her had a real good girl and she was from down south or something like that. if you got sometime op google that movie dog.

there's this bad movie about strippers on youtube, that method man stars in. They actually talk about strippers and they significant others.
Only one dude looked like her had a real good girl and she was from down south or something like that. if you got sometime op google that movie dog.

:lol: I think that's on netflix.

I dont rep MD I just reside here, so dont worry, your reputation is safe.
But bmore is cool, yall just gotta stop shootin each other up over foolishness. Other than that im at peace here.
Which decent club you talking about?. Theres like 2 semi decent ones on the block. The one I frequent is around there.

See that changes everything if you over there in Baltimore you know most of the DMV separates it self from Bmore, that place is like another world, but I would trust a Baltimore stripper even less. And only club ppl know about from other states is Stadium but im sure you already know to people who get out and actually travel Stadium is weak too

I was getting a good laugh out of this thread till Dropten mentioned he was in my home state of MD. You got all us males from the state looking suspect right now, you on here posting screenshot of your convo with some scipper, you already showed with that move alone you cant handle no woman like that, right now she got you wrapped up. If you cant handle the chick, just pass her on, and she will get broke off for the P and the $ she throwing out there.
Sidenote I know every strip club in MD and yes all of them and I mean all of them will sell you the P, we have one decent strip club and the rest anything go this is common knowledge to any one out here smh

But bmore is cool, yall just gotta stop shootin each other up over foolishness. Other than that im at peace here.

Which decent club you talking about?. Theres like 2 semi decent ones on the block. The one I frequent is around there.
:smh: :smh: u round here in Baltimore thinkin bout dating strippers, having text convos and ****?? no no no, either keep her for the yambs or drop shorty...

or swing her my way...if she got mass :nerd: :nerd:

I'm from MD, born and raised. Dated a stripper back in 2000 that worked at night shift. I was 19, she was 20 and had a young son. She treated me really well and was articulate. She was going to CCBC for radiology or something during the day, so I knew she had ambition (but it seems like any girl with half a brain in Baltimore county goes to CCBC). Anyway, we lasted all of three weeks. We'd go on day dates to the mall and what not. Catch a flick or just hang at her place. It felt real good when we were doing normal things but the second it got dark, I felt batman. I was young and dumb and had insane amounts of jealousy and fear. Always thought she was throwing the P around and couldn't wrap my head around my friends seeing my "girlfriend" naked. We got close, quick but I just couldn't overcome my insecurities at such a young age. I saw her like five years at the Towson fair and she definitely didn't recognize me when we made eye contact.

Given another chance, I'd probably have tried to deal with it. I know there are decent dancing girls out there, but they are few and far between. Please don't try and tell me that ANY girl that dances in the block has integrity. If they were any kind of cute and had a good body/head on her shoulders, she'd be at the Hustler or Gold Club. Definitely not topping dudes off at the Oasis.

I'm gonna have to co-sign those Bmore statements about their strip clubs.

The only strip joints i know that don't offer extras is like 3.

The rest will do something strange for a little bit of change. I hope to god she ain't on the block.

See that changes everything if you over there in Baltimore you know most of the DMV separates it self from Bmore, that place is like another world, but I would trust a Baltimore stripper even less. And only club ppl know about from other states is Stadium but im sure you already know to people who get out and actually travel Stadium is weak too

I meant to say the one I frequent is NOT around the block.
But yea, the block is a jungle.

I'm from MD, born and raised. Dated a stripper back in 2000 that worked at night shift. I was 19, she was 20 and had a young son. She treated me really well and was articulate. She was going to CCBC for radiology or something during the day, so I knew she had ambition (but it seems like any girl with half a brain in Baltimore county goes to CCBC). Anyway, we lasted all of three weeks. We'd go on day dates to the mall and what not. Catch a flick or just hang at her place. It felt real good when we were doing normal things but the second it got dark, I felt batman. I was young and dumb and had insane amounts of jealousy and fear. Always thought she was throwing the P around and couldn't wrap my head around my friends seeing my "girlfriend" naked. We got close, quick but I just couldn't overcome my insecurities at such a young age. I saw her like five years at the Towson fair and she definitely didn't recognize me when we made eye contact.
Given another chance, I'd probably have tried to deal with it. I know there are decent dancing girls out there, but they are few and far between. Please don't try and tell me that ANY girl that dances in the block has integrity. If they were any kind of cute and had a good body/head on her shoulders, she'd be at the Hustler or Gold Club. Definitely not topping dudes off at the Oasis.

Hustler is basically on the block though. But your right, its decent. They have this new spot (think its new) kings and diamonds that "seem" decent

I was getting a good laugh out of this thread till Dropten mentioned he was in my home state of MD. You got all us males from the state looking suspect right now, you on here posting screenshot of your convo with some scipper, you already showed with that move alone you cant handle no woman like that, right now she got you wrapped up. If you cant handle the chick, just pass her on, and she will get broke off for the P and the $ she throwing out there.
Sidenote I know every strip club in MD and yes all of them and I mean all of them will sell you the P, we have one decent strip club and the rest anything go this is common knowledge to any one out here smh

baltimore is the grestest city on earth tho :stoneface: u better rep that

This applies to most of the strippers but not all.  If they will take their clothes off for money more then likely they will do extras for money.   From me living in Vegas for the past 4 1/2 years I have come acrossed a lot of strippers that I met at random places and once I started to chop it up and hang with them  for a while they all ended up tellin me that they were abused while they were growing up.   Now im sure theres strippers out there that do it just to do it but I havent  met  any personally.

Last edited:
Just got straight to the point:smh:

I like how she tried to make me feel guilty and use that for me to agree with seeing her this weekend:lol:
Women are wicked:smh:
now that i see how she talks i can tell she has issues.   Any girl that likes dressing like a **** is doing it to get attention cuz they want to get banged.  Put it like this dont fall in love with her!   shes still talking to another dude bro.  remember women lie!  They will tell you what you want to hear.  I would let her think shes playin me while ill really be playin her by taking her cash every chance i get.    It sounds like you have a pimpin situation that fell into your hands.   Get that bread bro otherwise cut her loose.  I mean damn her parents give her 1,000 a month and she strips for fun?  wtf sounds like a *** to me.

Last edited:
Only two types of dudes can usually handle a stripper, a pimp or a hustler, anyone else works for her mentally. She had you popping pills, and drinking, and accepting her ways as a stripper. Stalking her on social networks furthers shows weaknesses in your Armour. You should let her loose though.
Even as a hustler its hard cuz you know damn well if you wasnt hustlin she wouldnt be talkin to you.  Strippers are thirsty for that paper.  I use to think they were tryin to get me set up and robbed hahah I didnt trust those **** when i was out running the streets.  I would let them stick around for a few days then i'd cut them loose.  Never brought them to my spot either.  I'd just kick it with them in one of my rooms i'd be doing my thang out of.

I just came back from picking her up from the SClub. Decided to take her home, cause she got rear ended this weekend and her cars in the body shop.
So we're sitting in the front of her crib and shes acting like she aint just come from shaking her *** for dollas, having old dudes smaking her rump.
I then realized shorty is running the ultimate game on me. Shes trying to have me accept her ways and still have me treat her the way I do its almost like nothing ever happened, clear conscience and all. It was like another routine day for her while she picks up the washingtons of the floor.
One thing she doesnt know is I stalk her twitter from time to time. She doesnt know I.know about her twitter, and some of the ish she says is starting to make sense now. Shes slick, trying to have me accept what I normally wouldnt so she can trap me. Im not going to bring it up though, just keep my cool and play along with the game whilst controlling the situation unknowning to her
Btw, im on oxys and have been drinking. Pardon my sentence structure
hahah chill with the drugs and drinking get sober and play her by getting that cash.   i'm sure your just one of the guys she has on her roster. 

Not sure what to think. How she turn down $500 so easily? Is she frontin having me believe shes not the typical stripper? . Im tying to figure out which role I should place her. JO, hangout buddy, friend with benefits,. Thing is I dont want to run to conclusions.
hahah your coming at her to strong looks like you want to pimp her but you can by just having her buy you stuff.  U have to be slick with it and she can tell that you want her to say no.  If shes doing private parties best believe you wont know about it.

just found this thread tonight so my bad for the back to back comments but heres my last words of advice.  some lyrics from do or die back in the day that I use to go by.  (i'm married now)

This what a old pimp told me
Never love a chick that be runnin' the streets
Never love a chick that be gone for weeks
Never love a chick that be offerin' your peep's
If she gon' creep, then gon' let her creep
If she gon' cheat, then gon' let her cheat
If she gon' freak, then gon' let her freak
If a ho don't work, then a ho don't eat

Last edited:
Update:

I really didnt want to dig too deep into this womans life. But NT convinced me otherwise.

Went out with her last night. I met her at this spot she suggested and we get talking.
30 mins into the convo I just got the the point, whipped out a barrage of questions. What does your mother/father do for a living, whats the real reason you strip even though you dont need the money, whats her life story yada yada. She looked at me funny as if I was joking or something. Gave her the straight face, no smiles.

To sum things up, she said her parents hit the lotto years ago when she was younger. She said they won a couple of million and her father invested in it. But her father coming from a strict background they didnt "act" as if they were rich. He had her in an all girls private school and would send her to Nigeria almost every summer. Said she hated how controlling he was. She was basically on lock and key and shes the only child that lived in the states (he has other kids from another woman in Nigeria).

I think she said about 5 or 6 years ago he was diagnosed with cancer. After that his views changed, told her to live her life because life is short. So she took that a ran with it. Started going out on the weekends, partying with her classmates what ever. One night her girlfriends took her to a stripclub and she just became so intrigued by it. She started talking to a stripper asking her questions, they exchanged #s and later became friends. She started partying with her stripper friend, got caught up in the fast life. Stripper friend told her she should dance since she likes it so much. So she did, but just for the fun of it. She did it for 3 months, met this guy at the SClub and they started dating. Her only real relationship as she says. Said he was an A hole, used her for money and what ever. She dated him for 3 years and dumped him because he kept cheating. She danced for 8 months then stopped cause she realized the reality of it all. Her stripper friend got jumped and robbed after the club, girls were selling P, the usual. She said a lot of the time she would give away her tips to her stripper friend cause she needed it and she was already set financially.

Then she started talking about when she first met me and how I made her feel good and didn’t treat her like other guys. But when I told her what my motives were it broke her heart cause she never had someone treat her so well and she thought it was real. She said she still has that rose I gave her, cause shes never gotten any type of flowers before.
She went back to stripping cause she bored and having a friend there makes it fun. She said most of the money she made she gave her friend cause she needs it. Said shes done with dancing and its time for her to grow up. Shes majoring in criminology and has about 2 years left.

Now that I know all this, she doesn’t intrigue me anymore. The exact reason I was weekend loving in the first place. I liked the mystery of her before, the less I knew the better. I don’t want to use her for money cause im not that type of dude. Wont use her for sex either cause that’s just not me.

I smashed that night and it was the best sex ive had in a long time. But ill never tell her that. :smokin

^^^^

sounds legit...

the only part i think she's lying about are HER yambs... if all her friends are selling yambs, then she's selling yambs.

other than that, this is no sarcasm when i say that...

that was a legitimately cool story, bro. :pimp:

I was about to ask what did you want from her but you said you are done with her. So how exactly are you going to break it off? Just stop calling her?

Update:

I really didnt want to dig too deep into this womans life. But NT convinced me otherwise.

Went out with her last night. I met her at this spot she suggested and we get talking.
30 mins into the convo I just got the the point, whipped out a barrage of questions. What does your mother/father do for a living, whats the real reason you strip even though you dont need the money, whats her life story yada yada. She looked at me funny as if I was joking or something. Gave her the straight face, no smiles.

To sum things up, she said her parents hit the lotto years ago when she was younger. She said they won a couple of million and her father invested in it. But her father coming from a strict background they didnt "act" as if they were rich. He had her in an all girls private school and would send her to Nigeria almost every summer. Said she hated how controlling he was. She was basically on lock and key and shes the only child that lived in the states (he has other kids from another woman in Nigeria).

I think she said about 5 or 6 years ago he was diagnosed with cancer. After that his views changed, told her to live her life because life is short. So she took that a ran with it. Started going out on the weekends, partying with her classmates what ever. One night her girlfriends took her to a stripclub and she just became so intrigued by it. She started talking to a stripper asking her questions, they exchanged #s and later became friends. She started partying with her stripper friend, got caught up in the fast life. Stripper friend told her she should dance since she likes it so much. So she did, but just for the fun of it. She did it for 3 months, met this guy at the SClub and they started dating. Her only real relationship as she says. Said he was an A hole, used her for money and what ever. She dated him for 3 years and dumped him because he kept cheating. She danced for 8 months then stopped cause she realized the reality of it all. Her stripper friend got jumped and robbed after the club, girls were selling P, the usual. She said a lot of the time she would give away her tips to her stripper friend cause she needed it and she was already set financially.

Then she started talking about when she first met me and how I made her feel good and didn’t treat her like other guys. But when I told her what my motives were it broke her heart cause she never had someone treat her so well and she thought it was real. She said she still has that rose I gave her, cause shes never gotten any type of flowers before.
She went back to stripping cause she bored and having a friend there makes it fun. She said most of the money she made she gave her friend cause she needs it. Said shes done with dancing and its time for her to grow up. Shes majoring in criminology and has about 2 years left.

Now that I know all this, she doesn’t intrigue me anymore. The exact reason I was weekend loving in the first place. I liked the mystery of her before, the less I knew the better. I don’t want to use her for money cause im not that type of dude. Wont use her for sex either cause that’s just not me.

I smashed that night and it was the best sex ive had in a long time. But ill never tell her that.
smokin.gif
...wait what? 

Son. 

You're still not getting it. 
roll.gif

See my brotha, you cleared it up. Your mind is now free-er. Now lets get it crackin wit dem picsz boi, word to goldenarmz and HT.

Update:
I smashed that night and it was the best sex ive had in a long time. But ill never tell her that. :smokin

- Sounds like something my dad would do. He told me if he hit the lotto, I would be the only person he would tell.

- :lol: :lol: :smh: People take that slogan so literally

- I nearly fell out laughing cause that's EVERY chick, not just birds :lol: :lol: Dating some dude she knows she shouldn't be with, yet stays with him cause she thinks it will change. IT NEVER DOES you dumbasses. Dude basically pimped this chick out, then she has the nerve to whine about him cheating :smh:.

Oh well Dropten, seems like you got what you wanted out of her, and your hands are pretty clean. As long as you're not sprung, you're all good. Just don't call her at 3am with tears pouring down your face while "Trust Issues" is playing softly in the background.

I guess another thing this proves is that you can still be screwed up even if you do come from a two parent household. She's lost in the game and I'm sure once you're way out of her life, she'll come across other dudes intrigued by her like you, along with other guys like her previous bf. Strippers gonna strip.

Last edited:
I was about to ask what did you want from her but you said you are done with her. So how exactly are you going to break it off? Just stop calling her?

I dont know. A part of me still wants to talk to her im not gonna front. But that feeling will prob eventually fade

Back
Top Bottom