Dating Immigrant Chicks Vol:I could be your English tutor

Yo, definitely get up on some new languages... even if you don't know a lot.
I already know a lot of Spanish, but I kinda have this thing for Korean girls... I'm black, so when I hit them with the Korean out of nowhere, I get the
eek.gif

Honestly, half the time girls don't have to be FOB immigrants, I do it with chicks that are American born, but just really into their culture as well.

My running line right now is: 나는 전 입니다... 한국

I already know a lot of Spanish, but I kinda have this thing for Korean girls... I'm black, so when I hit them with the Korean out of nowhere, I get the
eek.gif

Honestly, half the time girls don't have to be FOB immigrants, I do it with chicks that are American born, but just really into their culture as well.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

^uh oh.

i used to do this. about 4 years ago i stayed in brazil for a while as a family with a sexy daughter took me in.

i always imagined doing this if i ever studied abroad; staying with some family with a fine $*% daughter. but i can never see it ending well
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

^uh oh.

i used to do this. about 4 years ago i stayed in brazil for a while as a family with a sexy daughter took me in.

i always imagined doing this if i ever studied abroad; staying with some family with a fine $*% daughter. but i can never see it ending well
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

eek.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

eek.gif

Just letting yall know right now....

Korean>Japanese

The end.

There's a reason I speak Korean instead of Japanese
laugh.gif

Just letting yall know right now....

Korean>Japanese

The end.

There's a reason I speak Korean instead of Japanese
laugh.gif

Back