DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

If you see me in the street, holla at me...Don't mind my facial expression....just might got some @#%$ on my mind...

MyT, when I talk to you yesterday, if you'd told me your rant was this damn funny, I'd looked at it yesterday. Ah man! That @#%$ had me in tears. Absolutely truth. Just be glad you wasn't in the city during their "Mickey Mouse" phase in '92. Or the shorts over the sweatpants phase of the mid to late 90's. Dude, Baltimore is wild. My man from NY that lives there now was like "How in the hell two places in the same state are that different yet only 45mins apart from each other???" It's like Trooph said, They caught in the middle w/ no identity. It's always been a NYC outpost, but some of our styles creep up to them. And truth be told, like my man said, people in the Bmore have that defeated attitude. He sees it all, considering he drives a hack. Hell, the state license don't have a crab on it just for show. That's the mentality there. Some people here be trying to act like they holdin' bmore down, knowing they asses live out Randallstown, Owings Mill, Woodlawn and all them county spots. Knock it off, B. LOL

I still got love for my Baltimoreans, though.

ok here is what I think.. 1. I hate foamposities..2. I love manpris.. since I am in Bmore or Philly all the time only makes sense... I dont like Columbia mall full of hype beast..
3. Besides NY.. nobody Rocks AF1's like Bmore.....
4. Kill that who is better than who crap
5. If you gonna post get ur collection up..
6. I see where u comin from Bacon
7. You too Polo.. we still gotta like up to OG.
8. DC shoegirl where do u work now.. I need you as my hook up ( i love my MSU heads)

This is me.... holla people
TEAM MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY​

^You already know my info, sir!
I think DCshoechick works at a Finishline somewhere. She needs to hit the MSU heads w/ the info, PRONTO!

Enjoying Easter w/ the family on the Southside............

vp9guq.jpg

vp9hjn.jpg

It's the houses down the street from Simple City,where all them bad @#%$ car-stealing lil bastards live. We actually blocked some in on Hilltop Terrace that same day and got the cars towed away. That's the corner of 46th and Hanna. Where my folks stay.

yeah, them little jokers fly up and down my mom's street near JC Nalle in the summer, i'm surprised now of them have crash yet.

They have, plenty of times. We're just waiting for one of them to burn up when the car overturns next time.....................

tee202tee damn son I didnt even know that was you... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Nice easter Polo Don. Man i thought u were MJG at first glance :lol:
laugh.gif
no disrespect.

"MJ FINNA SPRKINLE A LIL SUMMA DAT...SUPER INCREDIBLE HAVE A @#%$ RUNNIN BACK..."
LMAO

Quote:
Man i thought u were MJG at first glance no disrespect.

i have to come out of dc/md/va retirement posting for this one :lol:
laugh.gif

m j g'a pimp'a @#%$ a blind date, oh no i gotta see'a

Quote:
Walkin' down the block with life in my pocket...

that had me dying :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

btw it looks like "o" is waiting by his caddy for his @#%$ to drop off his bread and on the porch tellin bammas "2 fa 10, go see stink round back" (or does it look like there should be a pistol in that right hand?)

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walkin' down the block with life in my pocket...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, what song is that from, because I'm lost on that one. I'm usually pretty fast w/ it, too

Back
Top Bottom