DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

Lavan, heres one where you can catch a glimpse of my dreamy eyes
l_b2d7a84bf55d1e7ca386b685d86265a1.png

BEE THHERREE!!

^^^ WHat sport is that? You have on swimming trunks and the other guy has on a Hammer Shirt (baggy)...
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/Submission Grappling... kinda like wrestling but you make the other guy tap out by bending a limb the wrong way or choking him instead of pinning them to win. Most people compete in fight shorts or board shorts and a rashguard or sweat wicking shirt. Tournaments end up looking like a meathead surf party
BEE THHERREE!!

Nice Xs sweetie.

Wife sold all her o.g. Xs. :smh:
smh.gif

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Uh oh.. Shorty.. let the DC Forum Beasting begin...

Fella's please don't be as bad as the Gen Pop Forum when it comes to your Thirst.

Thanks in advance...

And for real.. I thought Kenny was Jokin about that being him.. I was laughing like hell.. but then I saw the follow up posts..

he was being for real!! lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Chris...you ever seen an Loose Fit UnderArmor joint? I haven't until Kenny posted that pic.

OMD...
Sometimes. The wolves only come out when they dummies are posting.

Too funny!
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

"Domski OK,"

I see Tommie was right about you at the cookout.

lmao @ "Cuffy Combs" jab.

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

here goes nuthin....

pimpin in the DR

back when i was in shape
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

lol urs too? That was @Sol Melia:tongue:aradisus Palma Real. Joint was truly 5 star,never seen anything like it. We stayed for a week and it was alot of fun. That was our first time staying there but we've been there 4 times in the last 5 years...gotta love it
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Back
Top Bottom