Dec 18 = Ether Day.

Knocking Before Entering Hov's office = Assumption, False

Hov signs Nas checks = perhaps, L.A. Reid is involved also.

Hov effin and getten blown by Carmen = irrelevant, has nothing to do with music

I bring up musical facts, you come with petty personal attacks on Nas's babymother's sexual endeavors...

Hear the pain in Jay-Z's voice
http://www.zshare.net/audio/536924938653db/http://www.zshare.net/audio/536924938653db/
^BlazinJkid...do you hear his voice cracking up....do you hear the mumbles...and the pauses....?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/536924938653db/ http://www.zshare.net/audio/536924938653db/
Damn man you takin me back to bad times.
indifferent.gif
@ Jiggafor losing and admitting he lost or even givin that song any type of props and for pursuing something that was done with more diss songs.
smh.gif

EDIT- Im talking about BP2 there n all other subliminal disses to him after it was over true 3 blue

smokin.gif

Damn man you takin me back to bad times.
indifferent.gif
@ Jigga for losing and admitting he lost or even givin that song any type of props and for pursuins something that was done with more diss songs.
smh.gif

smokin.gif

u got me lost on that last part.

at the end of the day I feel like ether was just a bunch of childish jokes thrown together (and Ive listened to this track MANY times). but once people havetheir mindset that ether > takeover, or vice versa, there's no point in trying to change. yall might as well all agree to disagree.

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Knocking Before Entering Hov's office = Assumption, False

Hov signs Nas checks = perhaps, L.A. Reid is involved also.

Hov effin and getten blown by Carmen = irrelevant, has nothing to do with music

I bring up musical facts, you come with petty personal attacks on Nas's babymother's sexual endeavors...

Hear the pain in Jay-Z's voice
http://www.zshare.net/audio/536924938653db/http://www.zshare.net/audio/536924938653db/
^BlazinJkid...do you hear his voice cracking up....do you hear the mumbles...and the pauses....?

What musical facts did Nas actually bring up. He brought up more speculation then J did. Jay kicked real facts and kille don that musical tip. Everyoneforgets that what Jay said*++#$%* co-signed on actually happening, What Nas said was like name calling on the black. "You 36 in a Karate Class, YouTibo(?) *** trying to work it out..." "Skeeted in your jeep left condoms in your baby seat" come on if you were in a beef which one would reallyleave you like
eek.gif
grin.gif

No matter what argument u may have about Nas making childish jokes, lying, and watever else.
it all doesnt matter, JAY admitting he lost, trumps everything. if he admits it, then why cant his fans.

``Smilin in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearin Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars``
^Watch the Hawaiian Sophie video Jay...looks ridiculous...

``Gave y'all chapters but now I keep my eyes on the Judas
With Hawaiin Sophie fame, kept my name in his musiq ``

`` Calling my crib, and I aint even give you my number / All I did was give you a style for you to run with ``

^Jay-Z calls Nas to beg him to collab on Reasonable Doubt...Nas says no...

Jay-Z is infatuated with Nas that he props and starts name dropping Nas on his songs.....samples Nas's voice

That is fact...No lies there...

``Foxy got you hot 'cause you kept your face in her pus
What you think, you gettin girls now 'cause of your looks? ``

^Ouch...thats scathing right there...and its a punchline...

``How much of Biggie's rhymes is gon' come out your fat lips?
Wanted to be on every last one of my classics
You pop i s h, apologize, *****, just ask, Kiss.``

^Jay-Z bites BIG, but has bitten many countless other rappers. this is a well documented fact.

Jay-Z sees Styles P and Jadakiss in a club, this like when the camps was hostile to each other...Jay-Z apologizes to kiss via two way when he sees them both inthe club, he back down from a confrontation with Styles or Jada by apologizing. This is fact.

``Brace yourself for the main event
Y'all impatiently waitin
It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?
Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
Ain't no best, East, West, North, South, flossed out, greedy
I embrace y'all with napalm
Blows up, no guts, left chest, face gone
How could Nas be garbage?
Semi-autos at your cartilege
Burner at the side of your dome, come outta my throne
I got this, locked since '9-1
I am the truest, name a rapper that I ain't influenced
Gave y'all chapters but now I keep my eyes on the Judas
With Hawaiin Sophie fame, kept my name in his musiq``

^Now I don't know what your talking about Ether being overrated, childish, jokish, wack, lies...because that verse above flowed well, was deliveredwell, the emotion was great, the words rhymed effortlessly

Nas Won
pimp.gif

ive always thought that ether would have been alot better diss track if some of the things actually made sense (i came into post some of those things alreadymentioned about it), at first i was like
eek.gif
he's really getting at himand he did, but then it was more
ohwell.gif
, but @%*+ it it's still ahard diss track
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL @ anybody who thinks Nas won that battle on any type of level. You dudes can say what you want to, but at the end of the day if your "so called"enemy sleeps with your girl and you find out about it later its a wrap for you, simply put. Can you envision Nas's face after hearing this line for thefirst time......." I came in your bentley backseat, skeeted in your jeep left condoms on your baby seat" I imagine Nas looked alittle bit like this...............

726-kocak__ilhan_a_0070104523.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.jpg

Originally Posted by thagreatj

ThaGreatJ, SMH @ you for writing all that, I think you took that beef way to serious and start analyzing it way too much. PHD Thesis on Hip Hop Beef.
Homegirl i aint write that.

BUT COUNTER THE POINTS MADE THO.

roll.gif
roll.gif

if u listen real close you can hear his heart still hurting from ether.

People still won't come to terms with this?? This is sad man, dude lost, why won't his fans just live with it?? Its not like its a life or deathsituation, they've both come to terms with the outcome, why can't Jay's Stans?? Dudes is all interested in what Jay and Carman did
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
onsome Wendy Williams #!$@, some of yall prolly bought that book . . .

Whoever wrote that long article...SHUT THE !!#@ UP!

We all know that Jay z's disses to Nas had hot lines and were overall hot tracks, but you just isshed on Ether like it wasn't top 5 diss songs ever.Everything Nas said on ether was shot down by you, u would think the Roc had em on payroll or something. they dickin jay that tough that they cant give respectwhere its due

^word to Starvin, but Illustrious you definetly know how to piss the Jay fans/stans off, like Rockstar already said, ether day was yesterday, the Nas stanshave already celebrated, I'm pretty sure that Ether dropped in late November though, I'm about to listen to the Funk Flex interview with Nas & TheBravehearts

Jungle: QB Super Gully!
Nas: He don't got no babies man, he can't do that man

"Rest in peace Aaliyah I love you, instead of you in that plane crash, it should have been Jay-Z & Dame Dash"

I need the one when E Money Bags & Prodigy called up Hot 97 and told Jay he don't got no shooters in Queens, I need a good laugh right about now

^Somebody wrote what thagreatj posted last year, it seems as if he saved that, to put that in any thread involving the track Ether, I'm just assuming,that's all............

like i said, yall dudes should just agree to disagree. nobody's willing to change their mind....from either side

Jay-Z admitted losing to Nas, like someone already mentioned. Why wont Jay stans admit it?

When you ask Jay stans why Jay won all they say is
  • Jay slept with Nas babymother
  • Jay has more money than Nas
  • Jay has a better career than Nas
  • Jay drinks cristal and chills on Yachts
  • Jay is worth 400 mil, Nas isn't
  • Jay said "I left condoms on your baby seat"
  • Jay has Beyonce, Nas has Kelis
indifferent.gif

Which has nothing to do with music at all. Then they go on to say Supa Ugly is lyrical.

"nothing to do with music at all."

"Fell from top ten to not mentioned at all
to your bodyguard's "Oochie Wally" verse better than yours
Matter fact you had the worst flow on the whole song
but I know - the sun don't shine, then son don't shine"

"you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
You scribbled in your notepad and created your life"

"
You said you been in this ten
I've been in it five - smarten up Nas
Four albums in ten years%%$+%$? I could divide
That's one every let's say two, two of them was due
One was - NAHHH, the other was "Illmatic"
That's a one hot album every ten year average"

That sounds like its about music to me. The comment on Nas' modeling career was pretty funny too. Jay-Z won IMO and has done way bigger things since thatbattle. Nas has done absolutely nothing, and his fans are so sad that they have nothing else better to do or positive to say about their man besides bringingup this feud from how many years ago that barely anybody will say Nas won...I don't even like either of the dudes. But be real, Nas got at Jay like alittle 3rd grader--nobody was impressed...I could have said Jay has big lips and looks like a camel. Jay murdered Nas talking about his career Read the bars Iput up above. Right now, Nas fans are worse than Lakers fans. The Lakers haven't won a championship since 2002. And the last 3 years they either gotknocked in the first round or missed the playoffs. These people talk about about trophies when they know that one of those trophies really belongs to theBlazers and another really belongs to Sacramento.

^Back in 2002 everyone without a doubt said Nas won, now sentiments have changed and its pretty much divided. So saying that barely anybody says Nas won, isfalse, just look at this thread.

Not everyone can say what Nas said, because of the way Nas delivered it, his flow and the way he made it rhyme smoothly. So its not really 3d grade like as youhave suggested.

Whats wrong about poking fun at Jay-Z's physical features?...I mean the guy is hideous and he is ugly. You act like people don't make fun of anotherperson's unattractiveness or misfortunes if they dislike them.

"No mustache havin, whiskers like a rat, compared to beans you're whack"

"taibo-" " "

"god's son across the belly"

"i'll still whoop your"

"Gay-Z"

" " "afella Records"

"I rock " " you rock fellas"

"You're a " " " " "

...great job Nas. Calling names and making threats. That's not about music. He didn't have a come back for Jay's line about the 1 hot album every10 year average, which IMO decided the battle. Instead he called Jay-Z homosexual, a man who not only slept with his baby's mother but is sleeping withBeyonce. Come Nas, I thought you were "educated"?

"your is garbage, what you tryin to kick knowledge?"
Nas dropped out of school in 9th grade and he tries to spit about history and religion like has has a PhD. Jay yet again got him there. While Nas was puttingskits on his albums about cleaning monkey poop while high at the zoo, Jay was putting out solid records, and is still doing so today.

I will not lose so even in defeat it's a valuble lesson learned so it evens it up for me...

I always took that as Jay saying he took a L...

if u listen real close you can hear his heart still hurting from ether
laugh.gif
On that inteview right after Ether he sounded maaaadhurt...That %%$% was pathetic.

Damn . . . Cats is really studying this too . . . This is sad.

The moment Nas said "How much of Biggie's rhymes is goin come out ya fat lips" . . . It was wrap, thats the knockout blow . . . It was likeboxing, Jay was using BIG's #%*+ like crazy, and he was opened up, and Nas just hit em where it hurts . . .

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Jay-Z admitted losing to Nas, like someone already mentioned. Why wont Jay stans admit it?

When you ask Jay stans why Jay won all they say is
  • Jay slept with Nas babymother
  • Jay has more money than Nas
  • Jay has a better career than Nas
  • Jay drinks cristal and chills on Yachts
  • Jay is worth 400 mil, Nas isn't
  • Jay said "I left condoms on your baby seat"
  • Jay has Beyonce, Nas has Kelis
indifferent.gif

Which has nothing to do with music at all. Then they go on to say Supa Ugly is lyrical.

???
laugh.gif

I knew I'd get a good laugh from this thread.

You cats never disappoint.

I'll reserve my opinion from this thread because, like true 3 blue said, no one's opinion is gonna change.

Nas fans will support Nas, and Jay fans will support Jay.

/thread.

7 years later, I don't even feel like arguing anymore
Jay-Z FTW.... JUST BECAUSE....

Can we lock this thread?

Back
Top Bottom