December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

How do you do the FandF? Do you just tell them a code or something? I'm about to order some of those AM 90s.

Well looks like everyone is out of Lava 95's.

frown.gif

STL Mills:
- with a black bottom though $69.99

a 2/21 pack sz. 15- $149.99

the white/navy blue Kidds(the alien eyes)- $34.99 fsr

-these sb jackets- $39.99

they had some t-shirts that say- "no bueno" and "that aint right!" matches those new hyperdunks

thoseair max barkleys with the double strap(black/white/red)- $29.99

bout it
nice selection of jordan t's and shorts

sum guy walked out wearing some new kicks and left these for the employees..lol..
i didnt think people still pulled the ol' 1-2 off
i dont condone stealing at all, it was a lil funny though

wifey picked me up a pair of eggplant flights at NTLA for $48, she hated the long lines there but she still stood in line
laugh.gif

gotta love it
pimp.gif

What else did they have at NTLA?

I copped some Team USA away swingman shorts for $27 from NTLV about 2 weeks ago

Originally Posted by grittyman20

What else did they have at NTLA?

I copped some Team USA away swingman shorts for $27 from NTLV about 2 weeks ago
Did they have the jerseys?

Has anyone seen the Jordan retro III tee that is black and it has the black retro III's printed all over it? I can't find a picture or I would post oneof the tee.

Flights tapped. Just called.

Couple extra things in addition to the previous castle rock, co nike factory store post:

Aggasi air tech trainer $19.99 fsr
Sc trainer premium $29.99 fsr
jordan 1 camo colorway $75.99 I think? Mostly 10.5 and up

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

does anybody know if the footlocker f&f works on the 23's that recently dropped?

I'm pretty sure someone in the JB forum said they got a discount on a pair of XXIIIs but only at Champs. Does the F&F even work at Champs?

does anybody know if the footlocker f&f works on the 23's that recently dropped?

No but Tuesday & Wednesday is FL 50% off for employees So you know any employees might get 50% off.. Key word "MIGHT"!

Anyone in the Jersey area gonna be at Jersey Gardens tomorrow between 9am - 1pm let me know so I can give U a F & F card

Originally Posted by Rafool

I'm pretty sure someone in the JB forum said they got a discount on a pair of XXIIIs but only at Champs. Does the F&F even work at Champs?

yes, works at footlocker...footaction..champs sports

just came back from silver sands factory store..and unless you wear a 15 there wasnt anything good or really any sales. i know a manager there and she gave mea 30% F%F but i didnt end up using it since they didnt have to much. but in size 15 they had 1 pair of fire red spizikes for 129.99 and 1 pair of Bred XV'sfor 99.99

Just came back from Lake Elsinore. It's like I've been coming into each outlet just as Resellers are paying. This dude had every pair of Zoom Flight 95Premiums and Zoom Flight Fives. I got lucky because he left one 9.5 box of the flight fives. It had only one shoe in it. Fortunately one of the employees foundthe matching shoe for me. So it wasn't a total loss. There wasn't really anything new to report there. It's apparently just like the other outletsreported. The resellers are leaving the bigfoot sizes. I got lucky and found some AM97 samples on the hash wall (Black & Varsity Purple) for $29.99 beforethe 30% F&F.

Back
Top Bottom