December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Petaluma CA outlet has Zoom Flight 95 white/navy/red for $34.99. They had about 20-30 pairs between sizes 9-11.5

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Leesburg, Va Update:

Nike SB Cement Reversible Jacket $39.99 (red cement)
nike-sb-08-spring-collection-3.jpg
more pics of this ? or the style code or something

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by easy3000
But true steals at the outlets come around as often as a legit pair of eBay dunks.

Seriously, someone picked up eBay dunks at an outlet before?
nerd.gif
No, I think he meant that eBay Dunks are super rare / find anywhere, just like a "steal" from an outlet.

laugh.gif
He meant that the real steals come around as often as you see someone selling a real pair of dunks on ebay
laugh.gif
actually i think he meant these.
WD0124908.JPG

only the rarest sb's ever.

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

^^^ My huarache 08's from Calhoun, Ga were A-grade (perfect). But my box was all shredded-up.
Great deal for $35. Glad to see others cashed in.
seems like thats the only store that has em for $35.. called nike and they said all the stores still had em at $60. anyone know a store otherthan the one in nevada that has em for $35?

Originally Posted by tuna629

af107_pre_m90_10.jpg

$49.99, nearly FSR

I went to Camirillo today and they also had these. Same price.

They also had Air Tech Challenge II in the slate/orange colorwayfor 34.99. I wanted them so bad but no 12
smh.gif

What is NIKE numerically on a touchstone phone??

went back to the block of orange today and nothing much. they had some black retro xv's for $80. only like size 8, 9, 10.
i wanted the nike Just Do It shirt with the big letters in the forn but all they had were Small and Medium
mad.gif

also had these but in a size 13. anybody know nay outlets that have these in an 11.5? price?
blazer_hi_cin_roy_rustic_9.jpg

and im still looking for this sweater. they have it here but im not paying $80 for it
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Chadarini

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by easy3000
But true steals at the outlets come around as often as a legit pair of eBay dunks.

Seriously, someone picked up eBay dunks at an outlet before?
nerd.gif
No, I think he meant that eBay Dunks are super rare / find anywhere, just like a "steal" from an outlet.

laugh.gif
He meant that the real steals come around as often as you see someone selling a real pair of dunks on ebay
laugh.gif
actually i think he meant these.
WD0124908.JPG

only the rarest sb's ever.

DING DING DING!!!

Activemailorder.com has the Nike SB Gucci varsity jacket in size L and XL. There's a coupon code for 40% off all jackets and sweatshirts. Code: WUW036.

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

^^^ My huarache 08's from Calhoun, Ga were A-grade (perfect). But my box was all shredded-up.
Great deal for $35. Glad to see others cashed in.
seems like thats the only store that has em for $35.. called nike and they said all the stores still had em at $60. anyone know a store other than the one in nevada that has em for $35?

Black ones specifically? Not sure about that, but I posted white/purple/blue ones at Loveland, CO for $34.99 a few pages back.

75 partly cloudy hit up cabazon nike outlet I'm not sure if they had a 12 but they had a lot in stock

when calling that nike # to see if a shoe is at the outlets - how do you get the individual SKU for a CDP? Don't the CDP shoes share the same SKU?

The Nike Store at Cypress, TX had white/navy Zoom Flight 95s for $35 this Sunday when I went as well as the Black/Blue 96's for#35 also. They also had the Black/Peanut Butter Socal Premium AF1's for $75 and the Olive/Red China Supreme Mid AF1's from last year for $75 also. When I went Sunday, they had a 40% discount at the register and an additional 20% off if the purchase was over $75 after the discount or an additonal 10% offanything under the amount. I bought the China AF1's and the 95s separately so I didn't get the 20%, but the 95s were $19 after the discount and theAF1's were like $38. The associate who checked me out said that that was the last day the percent sale was on, but I'm pretty sure that next weekend,or Sunday at least, they likely would have some similar deal going on.

29300 Hempstead Rd
Cypress, TX 77433

Back
Top Bottom