Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

Originally Posted by JaFlash

If Memphis trades for Love.

They would have two stocky white guys as their frontcourt. LOL

They are both good though so it's not that funny.
It's also not funny because Spanish =/= white.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Give the Mavs Josh Smith and James Harden.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Mavs end up with Smoove, that would be scary. Still need a pg though.

Wolves should have just drafted Brook Lopez last year if they are looking for a true Center instead of Love
I remember several mocks had Lopez going to Minnesota after the tourney but then after the athletic combines his stock dropped
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Kidd will be back, where else would he go?

Also, aren't you uhh, supposed to not be posting?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
eek.gif
if memphis gets love & curry

Where are you coming up with this?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
On the last pg I saw something about 2 & Conley orGay for Love & 6

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Why does everyone think I shouldn't be posting?
laugh.gif

I said I'd not post til october ONLY if the Magic pulled the upset.

edit:

Thanks franchise.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Rubio has nothing to gain by working out against those dudes. He's a top 3 pick. That's like saying Blake Griffin would be "scared" to work out against Jordan Hill or somebody.
i believe this...but you can't AT THE LEAST go and shoot jumpers and do drills for a perspective employer?.....if i had the opportunity id doeverything in my power to PROVE that i belonged.
like i sad earlier spoiled and scared

KD did it.... and he had 0% to prove to anybody...... heart of a competitor
eyes.gif

If Memphis trades for Love.

They would have two stocky white guys as their frontcourt. LOL

They are both good though so it's not that funny.
It's also not funny because Spanish =/= white.

Wow, I seriously didn't know Marc Gasol was Spanish.

Nationality has nothing to do with skin color.

"I really want to come here, I'm not gonna lie," Brandon Jennings said after today's workout. "D'Antoni's system is great for all point guards. You seen what he did for Steve Nash MVP back-to-back years and the Suns were one of the most exciting teams to watch for those two years, so you know his system is great for me."

Tyreke Evans was also quick to point out that he's sees himself as a D'Antoni-type player.

"I think it would be a great fit for me," said Tyreke Evans. "I'm a basketball player, I can play the point guard position if you give me the ball you know I can make things happen. At the 2 guard position I can score as well. I'm good at both."

me me me me me me me me

indifferent.gif

And Donnie Walsh is tryin to dump Eddy Curry and Cat Mobley for Shaq
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Why does everyone think I shouldn't be posting?
laugh.gif

I said I'd not post til october ONLY if the Magic pulled the upset.

edit:

Thanks franchise.
laugh.gif
My bad, it's not like I don't want you around....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

it's never gona happen, but i find it interesting D'Antoni would even entertain the thought of Shaq again...but I guess it's dump Eddy at all costs

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*Nick Calathes measurements: 6-4 ½ in shoes, 193 pounds, 6-4 ½ wingspan. Hand size 9 ¼, Standing reach 8-3, No step vert 10-1 ½, with step 10-4

Am I reading this right? A few paragraphs above, it said that Paul Harris had a 36 inch no-step vert....now it says Calathes has a 10-1 1/2 no step?
eek.gif
smh.gif
that can't be right, can it? Someone explain this...
Without a step, he jumps a inch and half higher than rim and with a step 4 inches higher.

Thanks for explaining that....Calathes' b-ball IQ must be off the charts considering his lack of ups and the rebounds that he grabs....

Mike, thanks for posting all that insider stuff also...

Wizards are in a good spot. If Curry is still on the board at #5, you know desperation is gonna set in for a few teams and they might be willing to make anice deal in order to move up....I just don't see any way (at this point) that the Wizards keep this pick. That being said, I really wonder if theClippers are dumb enough to move that #1 overall if they get the right deal???

I don't know what to make of this Brandon Jennings cat. He was talking mad %+#% about Rubio, and now comes word that Jonny Flynn outplayed him in aworkout. There's no way he slips out of the lottery, is there?

.if i had the opportunity id do everything in my power to PROVE that i belonged.
like i sad earlier spoiled and scared

Rubio doesn't have to prove anything at this point...he's a lock for the top 3-5. He doesn't need to go out there, because scouts know whatthey're getting. All the guys working out are TRYING to move up. Rubio is as good as gone after the #3 pick by all accounts.

and now comes word that Jonny Flynn outplayed him in a workout. There's no way he slips out of the lottery, is there?

prob not, just for the fact that a dumb franchise (lookin at GSW) will take him. all it takes is 1.

but if you poll teams in the middle to late lottery if he's really someone they want, i'd bet most would respond no.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

"I really want to come here, I'm not gonna lie," Brandon Jennings said after today's workout. "D'Antoni's system is great for all point guards. You seen what he did for Steve Nash MVP back-to-back years and the Suns were one of the most exciting teams to watch for those two years, so you know his system is great for me."

Tyreke Evans was also quick to point out that he's sees himself as a D'Antoni-type player.

"I think it would be a great fit for me," said Tyreke Evans. "I'm a basketball player, I can play the point guard position if you give me the ball you know I can make things happen. At the 2 guard position I can score as well. I'm good at both."
me me me me me me me me

indifferent.gif

what are they suppose to say?

No way that shaq trade goes down the suns would want no part of curry, and why would D'Antoni want shaq? he doesnt work in his system

DoubleJs07 wrote:

.if i had the opportunity id do everything in my power to PROVE that i belonged.
like i said earlier spoiled and scared

Rubio doesn't have to prove anything at this point...he's a lock for the top 3-5. He doesn't need to go out there, because scouts know what they're getting. All the guys working out are TRYING to move up. Rubio is as good as gone after the #3 pick by all accounts.

is he? talent wise yes...but without letting teams see you on the court...can they draft on highlight clips? plus they have a 6million dollar payout to draft him and he wont work out.
Now, i say again its not like he needs to compete on 3-on-3 5-on-5 or 1-on-1 drills...all i wana see is him on the court in a practice jersey.

It might not matter, BUT if he falls you know why

Originally Posted by manamazing55

im not saying Mullens wont be good someday but heres the funny thing.

When he was in high school, people were slobbering over him talking about how he was going to ball in college. That never happened. He was mediocre.

Played against/ seen BJ play since the 7th grade. He always has and will be BUNS.
smh.gif
Never understood the hype. They always had him rated over Yancy Gates
laugh.gif

Jeff Teague is becoming the most undervalued player in this draft, too.

QFT. Flynn and Teague are my favorite guys in the draft.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

DoubleJs07 wrote:

like i said earlier spoiled and scared

Rubio doesn't have to prove anything at this point...he's a lock for the top 3-5. He doesn't need to go out there, because scouts know what they're getting. All the guys working out are TRYING to move up. Rubio is as good as gone after the #3 pick by all accounts.

is he? talent wise yes...but without lets teams see you on the court...can they draft on highlight clips? plus they have a 6million dollar pay out to draft him and he wont work out.
Now, i say again its not like he needs to compete on 3-on-3 5-on-5 or 1-on-1 drills...all i wana see is him on the court in a practice jersey.

If he fails it's not going to be because he didn't workout in the pre-draft process. There are a million other variables that go into thesuccess/failure rate of athletes who play in the NBA. No one is saying he's a lock or destined for greatness....what people are saying is that he'snot slipping out of the top 3-5 no matter what he does at this point.

just saw this on DX...

-Ron Artest as a willing and interested free agent target for both Greek powerhouses this summer, Olympiacos and Panathinaikos, granted he does not find a superior NBA offer on the free agent market.

http://www.draftexpress.c...k-Eurocamp-Day-Two-3251/

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

If he fails it's not going to be because he didn't workout in the pre-draft process. There are a million other variables that go into the success/failure rate of athletes who play in the NBA. No one is saying he's a lock or destined for greatness....what people are saying is that he's not slipping out of the top 3-5 no matter what he does at this point.
FALLS not FAILS...
wink.gif

Sacramento seems like the only team in the top 5 genuinely interested... if that article about Rubio not wanting to play with Arenas is true.

He's not falling out of the top 3-5. If anything a team would grab him and move him for the value alone.

Did Pat Mills leave his name in the draft?

Back
Top Bottom