Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Whatever happened to Serge Ibaka
Drafted last year by the Thunder
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

No way that shaq trade goes down the suns would want no part of curry, and why would D'Antoni want shaq? he doesnt work in his system
Shaq showed that he could flourish in an up-tempo system. Why wouldn't Mike want him? Plus, Shaq's deal expires in '10 I think. Andyou know the Knicks are all about getting under for '10.

For Phx, they could probably buy Curry out and use Cat's contract like how KVH's contract got w.hored around the league for what seemed like the last10 years.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Also, aren't you uhh, supposed to not be posting?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Question is... Why are YOU calling dudes out for that? ...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

From an Oklahoman newspaper...

The Thunder would not be widely considered the next best up-and-coming team had Presti signed off on continuing to carry that burden. But by trading Lewis, Presti indirectly acquired Serge Ibaka, last year's 24th overall draft pick, this year's 25th overall selection and Phoenix's unprotected first-round draft pick next year. Versatile forward Jeff Green, meanwhile, wouldn't be here had Presti not traded Allen.

Shard/Allen for Green, Ibaka, a late first rounder, and however poorly/well the Suns do next year. Hrm.

Main reason they made those trades was to dismantle a pretty strong team so attendance would struggle in Seattle which would help their case for moving theteam. Would of been pretty nice with Shard, Ray, & KD.

Seattle wasn't going to go anywhere with Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis leading the team (even with Kevin Durant). They did the smart thing and got assets torebuild the team.

DeRozan will not be a bust....he'll put in work...

Flynn will not have a significant impact his rookie year....

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

Would of been pretty nice with Shard, Ray, & KD.

eek.gif
smh.gif
they would of lost games like 140-130.....
laugh.gif

not enough shots to go around, and really would of stunted KD's growth,
The writing was on the wall for Lewis, plus Shard was a free agent and was trying to cash in hence the sign and trade.
Sam Presti collecting assets
laugh.gif

I could see Paul Harris becoming a shooting guard. He can definitely guard any 2s out there. I see him being like a Ronnie Brewer.

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

Main reason they made those trades was to dismantle a pretty strong team so attendance would struggle in Seattle which would help their case for moving the team. Would of been pretty nice with Shard, Ray, & KD.
laugh.gif

Stop it... The reason they dismantled was because that team wasn't very good in the first place...

They weren't good so they wanted to go with a youth movement. Can't really blame 'em there.

Jury is still out on Jeff Green, but at the time we all thought
pimp.gif
Green + Durant.

..maybe except Bigmike
laugh.gif

Jeff imporved a lot this year and will continue to improve. I wasn't a fan but dude has made me a believer, you can tell he always busts his @+$ off.

Jury out on Jeff Green?

He just put up roughly 17, 7 and 2 playing out of position
laugh.gif

Dude is a great compliment to Kevin Durant
pimp.gif

Green is definitely a stud.

Jury still out in the sense do the Thunder think he's still part of the puzzle, considering they're gonna tack on another youngster, and he's theteam's best trade chip. Maybe they try to get some veteran/frontcourt help

Originally Posted by franchise3

Green is definitely a stud.

Jury still out in the sense do the Thunder think he's still part of the puzzle, considering they're gonna tack on another youngster, and he's the team's best trade chip. Maybe they try to get some veteran/frontcourt help
I wish there were a way for the Thunder to get Blake..
tired.gif

Westbrook
Durant
Green
Griffin
Ibaka/Krstic.

I really want to see what Ibaka has to offer.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Jeff Green is a stud.
Jeff could be equally as great as Joe Johnson

I believe he got that type of game

either way okc got a very bright future

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

DeRozan will not be a bust....he'll put in work...

Flynn will not have a significant impact his rookie year....
eek.gif
If both happen, I will applaud you.

Since Harris is doing well in workouts, he probably doesn't have to do it right away but if his transition to 2-guard (
laugh.gif
) doesn't work out he should put on some pads. With that no step vert andwingspan, I can't imagine him not finding a roster spot.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Jury is still out on Jeff Green, but at the time we all thought
pimp.gif
Green + Durant.

..maybe except Bigmike
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i have nothing against Jeff green(i did think dude was soft and he shut me up on that)

but when they both got drafted i said green would be kicking rocks because he plays the same postion as KD. KD played his best ball at SF i see no point inmoving him back to SG/

Shaq showed that he could flourish in an up-tempo system
when?

Back
Top Bottom