Delete.

damn i just spent an hour looking for lebrons online. i liked every model from II to V, i don't know why i never bought any.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

damn i just spent an hour looking for lebrons online. i liked every model from II to V, i don't know why i never bought any.
i have the 1 2 3 and 5, still looking for 4s. the 6 and 7s look ugly

I had a bunch of Lebrons, but the only ones I really liked and kept were the foamposite like ones.

I've been searching for the Birthday IV's for months
frown.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I've been searching for the Birthday IV's for months
frown.gif
DP, what size do you wear? My friend has a pair that's slightly worn and is looking to sell (hate to "sell" outside the B/S sectionthough).

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

i have the 1 2 3 and 5, still looking for 4s. the 6 and 7s look ugly
same here, except i got a couple of IVs one time at the outlets for cheap.

Vs are the best performing IMO

I too like LeBrons, 1-4 are probably my favorites.

AZGs - White/Red - 1, Black - 1, White/Black - 2, First Games - 2
IIs - Black/Red - 4
IVs - Black/Red - 1
Chamber of Fear (HYPE) - 1
LeBron Soldiers (Dunkman) - 1

These are the ones I haven't worn, still looking for AZG (Wheats) and IIIs (White/Black/Red)...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I sold some IIs one time for pretty cheap. Been kicking myself ever since.
DS? Black/Red?
nerd.gif
I bought them when they were cheap; 65shipped EACH (DS).
smokin.gif

I was heated one time...Found one on EBay that said they were DS and when I got them, they were worn and had the word "Princess" on the bottom and"BFF" on the back of the shoe.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^Nah, the blue ones and they weren't DS. They were still in pretty good condition though.

roll.gif
@ Princess and BFF though. ebay ftw/ftl.

It's just people streaming themselves live and people chatting. They can accept people to join and co-host, which allows them to talk and been seen, like avideo chat. T-Boy is like Michael Jordan of ustream.

i like how the last page was about LBJ's
laugh.gif

anyone know how the fit is throughout the series? cause i tried on the V's and i needed at least a 12 when my usual size is 11. i just need the blk/wht/redand wht/navy colorways and i'm set.

Back
Top Bottom