Delete.

None taken, but if he can do well in PHX, it's not a pipe dream that he'd be effective for us.

Especially if offered for under the MLE.

Hill is inclined to stay in Phoenix though as he's said the medical staff out there basically saved his career

laugh.gif
JA. I'd go to Vegas for the buffets alone.

they don't even card here in taiwan and the legal drinking age is 19. as long asyou don't look like you're 10, they don't even bother carding
pimp.gif

I'd give her a mushroom stamp; big teeth and all.

By the way, Acid being off this continent APPRECIATION.

Any of you dudes been to San Jose's Music in the Park concert series?

What is Plaza de Cesar Chavez like? Does the CalTrain stop anywhere near this park? (Found that part on my own).

Originally Posted by Dr 715

What is Plaza de Cesar Chavez like? Does the CalTrain stop anywhere near this park? (Found that part on my own).
actually, i went couple weeks ago to the music in the park. 3rd eye blind was playing
laugh.gif

I'd give her a mushroom stamp; big teeth and all.

By the way, Acid being off this continent APPRECIATION.
492257d4dea714cccaf9abdd75ca91dfb6339ac.gif

I'm ahead of your time....13 hours ahead to be exact.
pimp.gif

So stop posting and go to sleep, @#+*!%.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

actually, i went couple weeks ago to the music in the park. 3rd eye blind was playing
laugh.gif

How was it? Worth checking out?

You didn't miss me, Acid? Acid, you're heartless ...

Damn it, quoted me before I could edit my post.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

laugh.gif

How was it? Worth checking out?
it was VERY crowded. The music was hard to hear...whoever did the sounds did a horrible job.

but yeah, if you got nothing else to do...you should check it out. Went with a couple friends and we just drank and chilled. (they dont let you carry bottlesinside the gate)
parking is gonna be a pain though, so i suggest you take public transportation or have a lot of patience to wait out the traffic
laugh.gif

BRING LAWN CHAIRS!!

Back
Top Bottom