Delete.

Monte Poole said on KNBR that he would bet a considerable amount of money that Monta won't be with the Warriors in the 2010-11 season. He also said that hewasn't only fined and suspended, but he was berated.

After LeBron's 4th shoe, I've been disappointed (VI were alright though).

news_zoom-lebron-vii-gs-all-black.jpg

If these are the 7th one, it's another let down...My opinion MAY change though.
laugh.gif

I don't know why everyone is talking about it, like its shoking... of course monta isn't going to be with the team in the future. they were trying totrade him the same year they traded J rich, that's no secret. if the team wasn't worried about attendance, they probably would've voided hiscontract last season.

BREAKING NEWS
Monte Ellis traded to the Ottowa Buckets. Here is Monte's response:

"Yeah man. Uh, I wasn't ready to be a Golden State Warriors i guess. Uh, I'm still a Warriors in my heart, but a warriors for ever, uh."

His teammate, Stephen Jackson, refused to comment on the situation.

Originally Posted by LB510

Am I the only one that loves these?

Have yet to find my size
frown.gif

nike-zoom-lebron-3-iii-all-star-edition.png
I like those, but I like the China 3s (As well as the 4s) more.

...Dunkman 3s
smh.gif
One day.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Monte Poole said on KNBR that he would bet a considerable amount of money that Monta won't be with the Warriors in the 2010-11 season. He also said that he wasn't only fined and suspended, but he was berated.
awww was poor lil Monta's ({}) hurt??

Not a hard concept to grasp, just goes to show you how ignorant he and his camp are.

Thoughts on my Grant Hill idea? I'd still move Belli (sorry DP) and BWright, then offer below MLE (depending on what the knicks do) to Grant Hill to allowhim to play SF and push Jackson (
frown.gif
) to the SG at times and then back at SF the rest (
smile.gif
frown.gif
)

its a different guy. not monta from the warriors, but a different guy. coincidentally, he, too, has a teamate named Stephen Jackson (born in Switzerland)

I wouldn't care if we traded Monta by 10'-11'....when he came back from the injury this past season you could obviously tell he wasn't 100%, Ithink Monta will never be what he once was, hopefully that J is still money because I think his speed took a hit...I may be totally wrong tho....anyways aslongas GSW can get someone good for him (which they should) i'd throw up the dueces to Ellis...

Good thing the Warriors don't have Monte Ellis....

came in early for work, i hope i have something to do this time and my supervisor isn't busy. but i got a freakin cold
smh.gif
, stupid strong A/C...

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Monte Poole said on KNBR that he would bet a considerable amount of money that Monta won't be with the Warriors in the 2010-11 season. He also said that he wasn't only fined and suspended, but he was berated.

Not a hard concept to grasp, just goes to show you how ignorant he and his camp are.

Thoughts on my Grant Hill idea? I'd still move Belli (sorry DP) and BWright, then offer below MLE (depending on what the knicks do) to Grant Hill to allow him to play SF and push Jackson (
frown.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif
)
I don't see any reason why Grant Hill would rather sign with the Warriors than re-sign with the Suns.

I knew it was over for Monta once he got tatt'd up
laugh.gif

Shoulda stuck with the shy country boy image.

So, I turned down a shot to be in Vegas during the WSOP Main Event, I didn't realize the timing, and I'm not 21 yet so I figured what's the point..
tired.gif
grin.gif

All expenses paid by my uncle, but I just said no thanks, I'll just chill at home "by myself."

D'oh.

Thoughts on my Grant Hill idea? I'd still move Belli (sorry DP) and BWright, then offer below MLE (depending on what the knicks do) to Grant Hill to allow him to play SF and push Jackson (
frown.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif
)
I don't see any reason why Grant Hill would rather sign with the Warriors than re-sign with the Suns.

Well, if he's entertaining the Knicks....I can't imagine we're THAT different. Seems he wants to be in a similar system as Phx ran, and PHX windowis closing (not saying ours is open, by any means). Just seems like it could be a good fit.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

So, I turned down a shot to be in Vegas during the WSOP Main Event, I didn't realize the timing, and I'm not 21 yet so I figured what's the point..
tired.gif
grin.gif

All expenses paid by my uncle, but I just said no thanks, I'll just chill at home "by myself."

D'oh.
cfd25f5472a0842dcd3972ea147712d168f2d5a.gif

sorry
laugh.gif
. but dam that sucks, but if you're not 21 yet, you reallycan't do it yet. that sucks.

frown.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif
)

Well, if he's entertaining the Knicks....I can't imagine we're THAT different. Seems he wants to be in a similar system as Phx ran, and PHX window is closing (not saying ours is open, by any means). Just seems like it could be a good fit.

no offense, but the knicks are in a way better situation.
granted you have more talent, but we have a smart coach, management, and capspace.

Back
Top Bottom