Delete.

^ shawn?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Damn you ungrateful dudes need to step ya'll mother apprecation game up.

Bought mi madre flowers, picked her up at the airport and we had dinner at Roy's (downtown SF).
my excuse is i'm a broke college student away from home. maybe i should have sent a card though
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Damn you ungrateful dudes need to step ya'll mother apprecation game up.

Bought mi madre flowers, picked her up at the airport and we had dinner at Roy's (downtown SF).
didn't really celebrate mother's day in the Philippines so she doesn't expect anything special as well

^Paul, you probably typed "No.
laugh.gif
" then went back and deletedand switched it with "Haha" didn't you?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

^Paul, you probably typed "No.
laugh.gif
" then went back and deleted and switched it with "Haha" didn't you?
nerd.gif
No. For the record, I went to preview post, then switched it. Haha.

i hate people who use haha after everything they say in aim.....but then i do it all the time, so i guess i hate myself. hahahahahahahaahhaha

Originally Posted by acidicality

i hate people who use haha after everything they say in aim.....but then i do it all the time, so i guess i hate myself. hahahahahahahaahhaha
I do it all the time too. It's just a habit I guess. *#%% gets out of control sometimes.

same here...i guess i use it to diffuse any "e-tension" that might occur when i type something, cuz sometimes when u type something it could appearas rude. but the haha diffuses that tension.
[paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]

When I used to chat, I would say it all the time. It does diffuse the possible e-tension that might occur because of what was said.

ahh the good old chat room days...when i was 9 i started talking !@%$ in the AOL chat rooms
roll.gif
, and started hittin up my brother's friends that were girls online, it washilarious.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/59116/20090511/warriors_let_mullin_go_name_riley_gm/[/h1]
[h1]Warriors Let Mullin Go, Name Riley GM[/h1]

May 11, 2009 7:42 PM EST

Mullin_Chris_gsw.jpg
The Golden State Warriors announced today that the club has elected not to renew the contract of Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Chris Mullin. In a related move, the team has named Larry Riley as the club's new General Manager. "It's never an easy decision to make a change," said Warriors' President Robert Rowell. "This case is compounded by the fact it involves Chris Mullin -- someone who has provided Bay Area fans with many great memories over the years, as both a player and executive. He's a class individual who will always be remembered for his accomplishments with the Warriors organization." Mullin, 45, was named Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations on April 22, 2004, and his current contract is set to expire on June 30. He has spent the last five years in that position after spending two years as a Special Assistant with the club. Prior to his front office tenure, Mullin spent 13 years of his 16-year NBA career with the Warriors, highlighted by five NBA All-Star Game appearances. He retired following the 2000-01 season.

Via Press Release

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/59116/20090511/warriors_let_mullin_go_name_riley_gm/#
eyes.gif

Can't say we didn't see it coming. I thought Mullin was doing a solid job until Rowell wanted credit for signing off on things he didn't do.Hopefully Nellie has something in store with Riley up there, otherwise
mad.gif
.Hopefully Mullin goes to the Knicks and does a good job there; don't really want to see him not succeed, even if it's not with the Warriors.

theyre having a discussion now on CSN. MS is in there. and i dont know how TK looks like but theres an asian dude in there as well

haha

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

theyre having a discussion now on CSN. MS is in there. and i dont know how TK looks like but theres an asian dude in there as well

haha
Lol. If he's got kind of long hair I think that's him. I watched a couple shows and they have like four people and TK is one of them Ithink.

I guess it is him. Didn't know he covered all sports since he's still in there through football, baseball and even boxing.

I still am surprised. I hope he becomes part of another NBA team's front office and dishes out the dirt on Rowell. Freaking loser. This coming season couldbe even worse for the W's.

like many warriors before him, mullin will probably land on his feet somewhere else and excel.

Back
Top Bottom