Delete.

you followed star trek when it was on tv, dp?

i'm thinking about watching it as well...never got into it, but i saw a couple of episodes.

Damn it's about to be hell busy at the theater , bad for me
smh.gif

Never followed Star Trek either, but I might watch the movie.

The GI Joe move looks pretty impressive from the trailer.

Never really got into Star Trek. Saw some of the older movies a long time ago, but they didn't do anything for me.

1236.jpg

is that you? damn DP what happened.
smh.gif
nice hat tho.

nah but forreal, i might have to check star trek out too.

Originally Posted by acidicality

1236.jpg

is that you? damn DP what happened.
smh.gif
nice hat tho.

nah but forreal, i might have to check star trek out too.
You know the best place to see these type of movies is the theaters on Winchester. Opening night always has the nerds
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
last time i went to the theaters at Winchester was wayy back in theday, my last memory ever going there was watching Lion King way, way, back in the day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Haven't been to Winchester Mystery House since I was like5-6 too.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Never really got into Star Trek. Saw some of the older movies a long time ago, but they didn't do anything for me.

cosign

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
last time i went to the theaters at Winchester was wayy back in the day, my last memory ever going there was watching Lion King way, way, back in the day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Haven't been to Winchester Mystery House since I was like 5-6 too.
Lion King
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My problem with the kirilenko deal is Kirlenko's fragile ego. The main reason he's had issues with Sloan is because he wasn't getting a ton ofminutes, so bringing him here to sit on the bench is not gonna go over well with him. And if we decide to start him, we'll probably have to move Randolphor Biedrins because neither of them should be sitting and thats too many non-shooters on the floor for Nellie. Under a different coach i think it could work,but the way this team is constructed right now i think it'll just create new problems.

you get to get rid of cory's horrible contract, although it does create a HUGE logjam at the frontcort with ronny, andris, and randolph.
maybe trade him in, tell him to bulk up, and play the 3 and use his quickness to his advantage?
if it doesnt work out, you can trade him. im sure alot of teams would take him.

I hope Brandan Wright isn't gone. I still think he can be a piece for the future for the Warriors. Yes, he's taken a backseat to Randolph but thatdoesn't mean that he's automatically irrelevant now.

Originally Posted by BangDak

you get to get rid of cory's horrible contract, although it does create a HUGE logjam at the frontcort with ronny, andris, and randolph.
maybe trade him in, tell him to bulk up, and play the 3 and use his quickness to his advantage?
if it doesnt work out, you can trade him. im sure alot of teams would take him.
Kirilenko's contract in one year will become very, very valuable because it becomes an expiring contract. For that reason and the reason weget rid of Maggette is why I would want to do this proposed trade. Yes, I know Jamal's contract becomes an expiring contract as well, but it would besignificantly less than Kirilenko's expiring. But like I said earlier, I doubt anything would happen between the Jazz and Warriors.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

LOL....why are you guys talking about movies in here?!
You just don't know about the greatness known as the "The Official Warriors Off Season Thread."

I said this before in here, but I think Brandan Wright is a great young talent. But I would be perfectly ok with trading him if it meant that Maggette wentwith him.

^That's pretty much how I feel too. Given the mistakes we made during last year's offseason, we almost have to give up someone we don't wanna giveup in order to make it happen. Right now we'd rather keep Randolph than Wright, without question, IMO

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i just want to see randolph at the 3, wright at the 4 and beans at the 5. that is a promising young backcourt frontcourt.
Yeah, when we drafted Randolph and I saw some of his skills, I wanted Randolph at the 3, mainly because of his ball handling and driving ability,but as last season progressed, I could see Randolph as a 4. Dude just needs to get stronger (not bulkier, just stronger). If Randolph can really improve hisshooting and knock them shots down with consistency, then Randolph can be a 3 for us. In this day and age of the NBA, tweener 3-4's are common (Josh Smith,Shawn Marion, Thad Young, Al Harrington, Jeff Green, Antwan Jamison, etc). You can add Randolph in that category. I'm sure wherever Randolph plays, he hasthe skills to excel.

With that said, a starting front court of Randolph, Wright, and Biedrins would still be a promising front court. Under Don Nelson, probably not because hehates having more than one non-shooter on the court. Under a different coach, that could be a different story. Having Wright come off the bench wouldn't bea bad idea. It's actually what I'm hoping is going to happen. That way, Nelson can have his way by limiting the non-shooters on the court at one time(and I'm banking on Randolph working on his jumper this offseason).

in my opinion no deal gets done with shipping maggette unless wright/belinelli is included

wright could be good, but he's way too polite in the paint to be effective
ohwell.gif

i'm actually fine with the roster/contracts. it's just the lineups i hate. at the end of the day Nellie gets to decide who plays and who doesn't, ijust hope there's not another "NBA ready" undrafted rookie in our bench.

so hows mother's day for today? went to work and our floral department was nearly cleaned out. mom's at work all day so nothing doing tonight

i'm away from home, so i'm just gonna call my mom later and officially say happy mother's day although i sorta did that already yesterday.

For Mother's Day, we just went out to eat for lunch. Can't really do anything. My brother got work and my dad got work. It was a quick lunch afterchurch. I plan to have a more elaborate celebration next year if/when I have a job.

Damn you ungrateful dudes need to step ya'll mother apprecation game up.

Bought mi madre flowers, picked her up at the airport and we had dinner at Roy's (downtown SF).

Back
Top Bottom