Delete.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Yea it's Charlie Cutler. Dude up monster numbers my senior year and was named All-American. Batted like .670 with 70 something RBI's. I hope he makes it. Him and I were the only two dudes who could dunk. Lowell's short-+*! basketball team haha
Yea and i think theres a Senior on the soccer team that's got a fully ride to San Jose State to play.
the cutler brothers are born with some good physical genes.

is it true that the giants were scouting him during his senior year? i was only a freshmen
I heard about this too but i'm not sure

Originally Posted by daprescription

My school only had one player I know that made it to the NFL. He graduated 2 years before me. My cousin is the starting running back for Washington State though.
seriously? props to your cousin. too bad they got whooped by cal 66-3 last year
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

in the last ten years, a few players from our high school played college ball, most notably garren strong who played WR for oregon. thats it tho
frown.gif

don't think Sloan can stand dudes like Maggette or Stephen Jax, no way he wants them on his team.
laugh.gif

Like most of the articles state Utah is in fiscal trouble...
Jamal Crawford makes sense since his deal is shorter, but I doubt we can unload Jack and/or Maggette too...

She's cool. Isn't anything special though.
Question, am I the only one that's not really into nipple piercing?

I realize we're desperate to get rid of Maggette's and Crawford's contracts and trading them 2 for 1 seems like a good idea to get rid of salarycap issues. Kirilenko's deal ends 2011, same year as Crawford's if he doesn' opt out. At the same time, we get rid of Maggette's lengthycontract. On the surface, it sounds like a good deal. Fitz may have a hard time letting go of 40 points a night, but what must be done must be done. I justwant to know how much truth is there to this rumor.

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

Like most of the articles state Utah is in fiscal trouble...
Jamal Crawford makes sense since his deal is shorter, but I doubt we can unload Jack and/or Maggette too...
Crawford's deal ends the same year as Kirilenko... in 2011. The difference (if I'm not mistaken) is that Crawford can opt out this seasonwith 2 years left on his contract. If we were to make this deal, I would imagine that Maggette would have to be included also to make contracts match, right?

Nobody is going anywhere.
I think so, too. I feel there's really not much truth to this rumor. Someone to take both Crawford AND Maggette off our hands sounds too goodto be true.

Star Trek - Great movie. Best movie I have seen this year, hands down.
Next Day Air - Had some funny moments. Probably the worst movie that I seen this year, next to Knowing. It had to be like 80 minutes at the most
laugh.gif
. Iwalked out for 5 minutes to watch the ending of Wolverine that I didn't see(got the stupid ending the first time).

Next Day Air - Had some funny moments. Probably the worst movie that I seen this year, next to Knowing. It had to be like 80 minutes at the most
laugh.gif
. I walked out for 5 minutes to watch the ending of Wolverine that I didn't see(got the stupid ending the first time).
Is Star Trek enjoyable for people who never got into the tv series or other movies?

Originally Posted by DL2352

laugh.gif
. I walked out for 5 minutes to watch the ending of Wolverine that I didn't see(got the stupid ending the first time).
Is Star Trek enjoyable for people who never got into the tv series or other movies?
Definitely. JJ Abrams actually said that's what he was going for. He made it for the new people.

Back
Top Bottom