Delete.

Completely forgot that my friend at work said CJ Watson was in there the other day. I always miss out
smh.gif
. I would have took out both knees
laugh.gif
10ypa3b.jpg

I would have given you a high 5.

My bad for not linking the threads...generally I'm posting from work so I'm multi-tasking on two monitors.

Loving the celts/bulls game with Rose. Obvioulsy I remember what he did agsinst us.

Regarding the heat for CJ...I concede he did better in the later part of the season where it was proved he's nothing more than a bonafied 2nd / 3rd stringPG. The initial game that he played like 40 mins and was god awful sealed that fate.

He's not a good defender (even by our standards) and he was taking TOO many shots early on. When he cut back on the volume and rasied the assists, I couldsee some potential.

Biedrins offense isn't THAT bad, its by no means great, but I think he just lacks consistency. And fault the Warriors as well for the price increase, theyknew they wanted to lock him up so they should have just started the negotiations last season and give a fair amount. It does work both ways.

Don't get me wrong, Watson has an ok offensive game, but that is the last thing the Warriors need. They already have a better version in Monta. He could bea good backup on the right team, especially a good defensive team.

john wall is already the best point guard in the league. can't wait til we tank next season and pick him in 2010.

and i hate tim kawakami
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

john wall is already the best point guard in the league. can't wait til we tank next season and pick him in 2010.

and i hate tim kawakami
glasses.gif
so wall isn't eligible for this year's draft? i remember you guys asking about his eligibility.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

and i hate tim kawakami
glasses.gif
so wall isn't eligible for this year's draft? i remember you guys asking about his eligibility.
I think he said he's going to college either way so it doesn't matter. I think the NBA would have only judged/checked into it if hedecided to declare.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

and i hate tim kawakami
glasses.gif
I think he said he's going to college either way so it doesn't matter. I think the NBA would have only judged/checked into it if he decided to declare.
He's not going to declare for the draft because he said he promised his parents that he won't go to college if given the chance in thisone article. John Wall is straight nasty, his timing of his blocks, his left-hand tomahawks, and his effortless slicing to the hoop is so elegant. I wonder whyhe only throws it down with his left-hand...

Just curious, who went to the Anthony Randolph autograph signing at Lefty's in Burlingame last Friday? My brothers and I went. I ended up go tagging alongand buying a ticket last minute.
laugh.gif

FRANCHISE, did you end up going? I think you said something like you went to the Giants game instead that day.
nerd.gif

Yeah I ended up going to the Giants game. How was the signing? What did you and your brothers get signed? Get a picture with him?

I got a picture with him and he signed an 8x10 photo of himself. Dude was hella tall. I told him "Good luck next season and hope you tear it up."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah seeing him in person is ridiculous. The length of his arms and legs are
eek.gif

I guess I'm going to have to wait til next year to get my 16x20 signed.

I know there are other avy makers here so I come here to vent...

I made a new avy but it's freakin' irritating that I can't even use it because Yuku is damn ******ed. It's damn near impossible to get this avyunder the limit.

2dv1xmo.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I made a new avy but it's freakin' irritating that I can't even use it because Yuku is damn ******ed. It's damn near impossible to get this avy under the limit.

2dv1xmo.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
thats why i stopped making them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I gave up on yuku a long time ago.
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I made a new avy but it's freakin' irritating that I can't even use it because Yuku is damn ******ed. It's damn near impossible to get this avy under the limit.

2dv1xmo.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
thats why i stopped making them
laugh.gif
I know, I know. Yuku has made me more lazier when it comes to making avys. That's why I don't really make those avy request threads. Idon't really want to deal with all the headaches. But one thing I'm always down to do is make avys for Warriors thread regulars. That, I don'tmind. It's my way of giving back to our little community.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

yuku sucks more than those sharks in playoff games
Unfortunately.
tired.gif

Just curious how old is everyone in here. I am 22. Life is moving too fast. Seems like just yesterday I started my first day of HS
smh.gif
frown.gif

I'm 23, turning 24 this year. Life does seem like it's moving fast. I can't believe it's already 2009. 2003, the year I graduated HS,doesn't seem that long ago. I made a thread about this sort of thing a while back in General, talking about how time seems to move faster now thatwe're older.

I'm 20, in my 3rd year of undergrad...turning 21 in September. I agree...life is moving too fast. Thinking about the future and where I'll be 5 yearsfrom now is pretty scary.
frown.gif
...so I'm trying to live in the moment. Without getting too general, there's a lot of anxieties...like um....girls andstuff.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

But I'm doing decent in school, even if I @%%$! about it all the time here much to 715's pleasure.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom