Delete.

Originally Posted by BangDak

blake griffin? why would you guys want him?
i know i know, hes just that good blah blah blah.
with AR, beans and turiaf, i just dont see him fitting in. unless you want to trade AR to the knicks for eddy curry
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

cj can be very effective if he can keeps practicing. imo, cory was a good addition, but his contract is
sick.gif
sick.gif

i wil continue to watch warrior games and pray for the best for your team. something about this team, just has me addicted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think AR is best suited for the SF position, Biedrins in the C position and Griffin as a PF. Turiaf is great off the bench. But who cares werenot getting blake.

i dont think AR is fast enough to guard SF, but hey, what do i know.
you guys should def know better then me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just think hes too thin for that position going against the other biggers PFs in the west. He can def out quick em though. i see him more as the odom,t-prince type.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

I just think hes too thin for that position going against the other biggers PFs in the west. He can def out quick em though. i see him more as the odom, t-prince type.

he can always hit the gym, gain those pounds, but he'll have to commit hard. i see him being a bigger version of prince, but odom? nah. i see thesimilarities though. man, i really like this dudes game though no d-riding. lucky warrior fans
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Would you guys be down to trade Maggette, if our 1st round pick this year was attached? I mean, obviously it would depend on what we get back, but theconsensus is we all want Maggette gone. Would you be willing to trade our first round pick this year, if it meant we could dump Maggette?

Hell yea, trade anything that isnt a top 2 pick and use the money you were going to pay maggette for andre miller or another effective PG

In this draft, the pick isn't going to be enough for someone to take Maggette's contract. We made that stupid deal, it seems we're going to have totake our medicine now.

Sadly, he IS a good 6th man...just clearly not worth that contract.

Yeah I don't see any takers for C-Whistle.

Maybe if the W's include B.Wright or Marco. That's still a tough sell and I doubt we can get anybody good.

Any of you actually think back and wonder, what if Brand actually signed with the team. I know, nobody liked the max deal the Warriors offered, but the teamcould have been a playoff team (minus the injuries). Having 3 solid bigs along with Wright and Randolph would have been a nice thing
ohwell.gif

nah, that's even more of an excuse to not play Wright and Randolph if we had Brand. and we still needed a PG to run things.

menance, made a last day pounce on the statsheet. *sigh*

are there any other warriors, former warriors, funny nba player's twitters i should know about.

Back
Top Bottom