Delete.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Riley made a point of saying that Monta Ellis is still the point guard. Curry is back-up PG right now, with chance of playing some 2.

From TKs twitter
laugh.gif

I'd rather have Curry go out there than Watson. Even though Watson started improving, I'm not expecting him to play like thatconsistently.

Do y'all really think ellis is going to have a good season this coming year?? I'm kind of skeptical about him being his old self. But, what thewarriors need to do asap is fire weak a NELSON! Dude doesn't give any opportunities to the rockies, and really amare coming to the GSW would help? I doubtit, hell be just another whinner. I say get rid of stephen Jackson.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

looks like the deal is gonna happen just crankin' out the specifics.
I still hate the deal. I thought Andris' was one of the few from last year who would end up playing his whole career for the Warriors. That isunless they traded him, which I didn't think it was gonna happen.

Wow we gave up biedrins... Wow. Just wow...I do not trust this organization, not that I really did before anyway

Damn I really wanted Flynn. I knew there was no way he was going to be drafted low. His stock was rising everyday.

Downboy, I thought we had a real chance, but at least we didnt get Jordan Hill. Flynn wouldve been the perfect fit with Monta, because he's a leader on thecourt, and a true point.

Im happy with the pick, Curry was the best available player at 7. Our backcourt is quick, but they will get KILLED on defense. Talk about SMALL BALL.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

Damn I really wanted Flynn. I knew there was no way he was going to be drafted low. His stock was rising everyday.

Downboy, I thought we had a real chance, but at least we didnt get Jordan Hill. Flynn wouldve been the perfect fit with Monta, because he's a leader on the court, and a true point.

Im happy with the pick, Curry was the best available player at 7. Our backcourt is quick, but they will get KILLED on defense. Talk about SMALL BALL.
I was excited when Rubio went 5, didn't see flynn going 6. You're right, Jordan Hill would have been a huge mistake, which I was glad tosee that we passed on him. As much as I hate Curry, it may be a good pick a year or two down the road when he gets consistend play.

I like the Curry pick and I'm still deciding whether or not the trade for Amare is worth it...

it seems like we would be giving up a little too much for 1 player but it would be nice to have a dominant inside presence...

# timkawakamiW's trying to get best of both worlds? Keep Curry, go for Amare... RT @gswscribe Warriors trying to hang on to Curry and get Stoudemire.1minute ago from web

#
Tim Kawakami
timkawakamiW's want it out that there's no deal? RT @johnhollinger Chad Ford just poured cold water on the Amare to Golden State rumors. Curry stays.3minutes ago from web

via twitter

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Wow we gave up biedrins... Wow. Just wow...I do not trust this organization, not that I really did before anyway
Why? You act like his offense was going to rise dramatically. Offensively, Amare is an upgrade to Goose. But still, if that is true that theW's talks are dead now that they tried to keep Curry...Idiots.

Back
Top Bottom