Delete

Ahhh yes... Hiding in plain sight is the plan.  It's so obvious that no one will question it and they'll just chase these suspects that are running and killing cops for no reason.

I got it now.
Is that not happening now?  Ignorance is bliss...
That's a part of the sarcasm, champ.

How do you explain the 2 brothers killing campus police? They just said "Oh ****... Were suspects? Better run from the authorities and kill those who get in our way!"

What am I ignorant to?
Instead of us going back-and-forth, I'll just put my tin foil hat on and you can proudly raise your American flag and salute our men in uniform as they walk by knowing they, as well as our government, are protecting YOUR freedom and have YOUR best interest in mind. "You" being one of the many citizens worth less than $1,000,000,000, that is.  And the next time you are overcome with pride, well, here...
Well done... You completely ignored my question.

My vantage point isnt that of a blind patriot as you're insinuating... Its that at of someone who thinks critically and can see that this "theory" does not make sense. 

But since you just want to post videos to make a joke, when I'm ready to "question everythingg!!!!" I'll let you know and you can take me to your leader:

Last edited:
Didn't that Saudi guy get deported immediately after they questioned him?

Have any of yall read the DHS Insider interviews :nerd:

Just some food for thought....Has there been any conspiracies of possibilities of Russia's involvement in all this? 

The older brother went back to somewhere near Moscow or Moscow itself for 6 months last year, right? As for him to get training from Muslim extremists, that would be harder for it to be done in or around Moscow. They would function from elsewhere near Chechnya or Dagestan where those groups have a stronghold. 

What if there was something where it was actually the Russian federal officials/intelligence played into this? What if it was them who trained Tamerlan? Made him a sleeper agent? 

Not saying I believe this at all. 

Didn't that Saudi guy get deported immediately after they questioned him?

Have any of yall read the DHS Insider interviews :nerd:

Link?

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7305
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7310

did a search after I saw those on a site and saw there were more, haven't started reading the others. just got back to the computer.

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/8214

dude said watch for metals dropping in value, that's the tip off point :x

For a DHS insider, he sure sounds no different than your typical Conspiracy honk.

Well done... You completely ignored my question.

My vantage point isnt that of a blind patriot as you're insinuating... Its that at of someone who thinks critically and can see that this "theory" does not make sense. 

But since you just want to post videos to make a joke, when I'm ready to "question everythingg!!!!" I'll let you know and you can take me to your leader:
I ignored your question because what sense does it make for me to answer it and then have you mock my answer because, apparently, it's so far-fetched that the government would pull the wool over its citizens' eyes.  All you're doing in this thread is mocking peoples' theories IN A THREAD ABOUT THEORIES.  You obviously can't critically think if you keep coming into a thread called "Boston CONSPIRACY Thread" expecting anything more than theories.  Let these people speculate, at least they're trying to think outside-of-the-box unlike yourself...

the fact that jahar went right back to his dorm and even attended a party wednesday

night just isn't sitting right with me.

and also, was it the photos hitting the media that made them go to MIT to do whatever they were gonna do there..

and ultimately starting off the chain of events that followed after..

cause before that it seems like they just went back to their regular routine like it was nothing.

I'm not sure if this was posted already or not but I found it interesting. Read entire thread.

Emergency Medical Technician explains why legless guy is an actor :

"This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.

(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

Iamjusayn
eyes.gif

Dude really thought he dropped the mic and walked off stage with this moronic post..
laugh.gif

I ignored your question because what sense does it make for me to answer it and then have you mock my answer because, apparently, it's so far-fetched that the government would pull the wool over its citizens' eyes.  All you're doing in this thread is mocking peoples' theories IN A THREAD ABOUT THEORIES.  You obviously can't critically think if you keep coming into a thread called "Boston CONSPIRACY Thread" expecting anything more than theories.  Let these people speculate, at least they're trying to think outside-of-the-box unlike yourself...

So we're not allowed to think critically about the theories? No of course not, because the minute you do the theories break down.

Dude really thought he dropped the mic and walked off stage with this moronic post..
laugh.gif

So because I said his take was interesting now I'm moronic? Smh, way too many fake tough guys on NT. Relax man, you don't even act that way in everyday life. Be yourself.

laugh.gif

So because I said his take was interesting now I'm moronic? Smh, way too many fake tough guys on NT. Relax man, you don't even act that way in everyday life. Be yourself.

Guy in that forum raising a stink about if Jeff Bauman's shirt caught fire or not. Nevermind that his legs are blown off, the question of whether or not his shirt caught fire is the TRUE indicator that this was all a set up.

Last edited:
the fact that jahar went right back to his dorm and even attended a party wednesday

night just isn't sitting right with me.

and also, was it the photos hitting the media that made them go to MIT to do whatever they were gonna do there..

and ultimately starting off the chain of events that followed after..

cause before that it seems like they just went back to their regular routine like it was nothing.
He was tweeting, regular **** too https://twitter.com/J_tsar

He obviously isn't wired right. He'd fit right in with you guys saying 9-11 was an inside job.

9/11 being an inside job is on a whole other end of the spectrum than some of the misguided theories on here.

i personally feel like even though the conspiracy theories on this bombing are wild and reaching, 9/11 could have very well been an inside job.

Last edited:
So killing thousands of our people and spending trillions on war was some sort of inside job?

9/11 being an inside job is on a whole other end of the spectrum than some of the misguided theories on here.

i personally feel like even though the conspiracy theories on this bombing are wild and reaching, 9/11 could have very well been an inside job.
I think he was trying to say he doesn't come off like someone who would committ the bombings much like the people who were "responsible" for conducting 9/11.

They were supposed to be radicals and devout muslims, yet they smoke drank spent plenty of time in strip clubs. So far nothing screams radical about this guy. With that said, there's still tons of research and investigation to be done.

Back
Top Bottom