Derrick Rose Is Overrated

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

people on NT go out there way to protect their favorite players.
roll.gif
Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

laugh.gif

Ummm, rookies rarely get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to fouls.

people need to chill, the guy is playing at 85% health.......I'm not worried and I live in the damn city....ya'll worry about your own players

point blank he's going to be one of those dudes you say "He has so much potential" his WHOLE career. Its all hype right now but you'll see...

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Ummm, rookies rarely get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to fouls.

people need to chill, the guy is playing at 85% health.......I'm not worried and I live in the damn city....ya'll worry about your own players

Iverson did, Isiah did, Chris Paul did, Bob Cousy did, that is not an excuse.

Hes hurt, but im telling you he has some flaws.

First of all son wants to be a jump shooter
He doesnt like contact
You cant drive through the lane from the top of the circle everytime you touch the ball
hes not as explosive now.

No one on the Bulls is a threat to attack the basket now. They have a lot of good jump shooters.
I think it would be a good idea to iso him off the ball a lil bit.
I would put it like his to Derrick.

I need you to lead the team in scoring taking 15 shots a game.

Id bet he would do it too.

you know what the problem is.alotta ppl expect him to jus take over from the start and it just isnt his personality..dude is a passive team player..hell takeover when he needs to..ppl want him to go out there dropin 30 poundin on his chest and dunkin on dudes but youll never get that. he is a quiet dude and alwayswill be. he will have some very good years as a pro, but he will never be THAT guy if you know what i mean. its hard to change ppls personalities

Derrick Rose will Improve and Evolve from adversity cuz he does have the ability as well as potential... far from overrated!

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

derrick rose is like barack obama, all the love and hype but i'm still waiting for results......

you don't hand somebody the keys to a jalopy and expect them to pull out of the garage in a bentley...

20 points against the lakers after a poor first half. 20 points against the Nuggets going into the 4th. Could he be back?

LA can't guard quick PG's and Denver plays terrible defense...hopefully isconfidence is up though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

LA can't guard quick PG's and Denver plays terrible defense...hopefully is confidence is up though
pimp.gif

Half right. Denver's been an underrated defensive squad ever since Billups came on board.
Either way, I just hope he keeps it up, lol.

I guess you didn't watch Denver play LAC or the 1st quarter start of the 2nd of theBulls game. They're solid when they actually try but when they're bad
sick.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

derrick rose is like barack obama, all the love and hype but i'm still waiting for results......

you don't hand somebody the keys to a jalopy and expect them to pull out of the garage in a bentley...
some of the realest stuff ive ever read on this site
pimp.gif

Even though we lost tonight, he has looked a lot better and more aggressive these last two nights. I think he's finally turning the corner. A biggerproblem is Salmons not hitting shots, dude is a joke 2-11 tonight. Lets get some more shooters around him and every thing will work out

Points aside the last two games, his suspect ballhandling remains. And he's still turning the ball over too much. He better not shave his head again justyet.

Originally Posted by amel223

Points aside the last two games, his suspect ballhandling remains. And he's still turning the ball over too much. He better not shave his head again just yet.
Yeah turnovers are still a problem. But like most coaches i want a player making mistakes going all out rather than playing passive

20 games into the season the bulls are 7-13, and he's averaging 15 and 5.
i understand the team sucks (salmons is stinking it up) but what is the kid doing to help the team win games?

and aaron brooks on the other hand.....

17 and 6
team is 12-9.
and he makes an impact on the game.

we all know rose is more talented, but he's not what you all were making him to be.

psshhh. ric bucher called him the pre season MVP
smh.gif

Originally Posted by greatone632

He'll be fine.. Look when D Wade was strugglin after he got the ring.. Give the kid some time yo

Drose dont have a ring though slim
laugh.gif

jk I get what you mean though.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i understand the team sucks (salmons is stinking it up) but what is the kid doing to help the team win games?

17 and 6
team is 12-9.

we all know rose is more talented, but he's not what you all were making him to be.

smh.gif

do you know how dumb you sound...
indifferent.gif
Brooks has people you actuallyhave to guard...NO ONE on the bulls needs to be doubled, hell leave em open and they'd still stink it up
sick.gif

The bulls are terrible and rose is trying as best as possible but he cant do everything

Not to mention that he's been putting up these numbers without playing the entire fourth quarter as we have been getting blown out
tired.gif

But Rose does need to play better. His defense is still horrible
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

17 and 6
team is 12-9.

smh.gif

do you know how dumb you sound...
indifferent.gif
Brooks has people you actually have to guard...NO ONE on the bulls needs to be doubled, hell leave em open and they'd still stink it up
sick.gif

The bulls are terrible and rose is trying as best as possible but he cant do everything
who the hell requires a double team on the rockets?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom