Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
TMT started one but anyone can join pretty much. Will help with ranking up the clan for perks and stuff as well.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1987346

You know we repping that black/red colorway with that House Targareyn dragon with it :smokin

Artistry credits all belong to @zero23 :lol:

Yeah, I'll jump over there.............anything to get off this sinking ship, otherwise known as the old NT PS4 clan lol

Even then, I'll still respect you guys as the "prime TMT crew" of the clan. The rest of us can be the "sub squad(s)" :lol:

FB_IMG_1503667497483.jpg

It's alright y'all got the exclusive already. Y'all preload is up a full week before ours enjoy the 1 week exclusivity of watching the game on the system desktop :rofl:

Which version? Base game or game + DLC?

Base game. We will see what the future holds :lol:

This means that I am gonna have to wait for Capcom to be 30 bucks for me to copp since I am getting D2. Hold me to it man :lol:

And I am not getting COD either

Base game. We will see what the future holds :lol:

This means that I am gonna have to wait for Capcom to be 30 bucks for me to copp since I am getting D2. Hold me to it man :lol:

And I am not getting COD either
I think I'm passing on CoD too unless my brothers convince me to get it. I suck at it now and I don't wanna rage how I used to :lol:

COD is washed. Battlefield, Rainbow 6, Destiny, Titanfall > COD

I haven't played Overwatch, but I'm sure it's better than COD too.

Back
Top Bottom