• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Destiny 2's First DLC Will Star Osiris, Add A New Patrol Zone On Mercury

Yesterday, a source sent over some high-level details on the upcoming DLC, which is called The Curse of Osiris and scheduled to be out in December, three months after Destiny 2 launches on September 6. According to those details—which I’ve corroborated with a second source familiar with plans for Destiny 2—The Curse of Osiris will come with a patrol zone on the planet Mercury and a social space on the Lighthouse, an area that in Destiny 1 was only available to players who netted flawless records in the player vs. player gauntlet Trials of Osiris.

The DLC’s story will revolve around saving Osiris—who has been mentioned quite a bit in Destiny lore but not yet seen in the game—from the robotic alien Vex. We should hear more about it soon.

Kotaku

Does the launch vanilla Destiny come with a Raid or will it be like Destiny 1 where Raids won't come until the first DLC?

I was nowhere near ready for the raid when it dropped in D1, but I want to be ready to try the D2 raid day 1. :pimp:

Just like D1, it prolly won't be ready til at least week 2 and will have some sort of light level requirement in order to enter.

Are you guys buying the disk or getting it digital, if available?

Not sure how it works on PS, but I bought all of the disks for Xbox with D1.

I had vanilla and never bought the DLC, and then traded it and paid $40 for The taken king collection when that dropped.

Wondering if I should do the same or cop digital. Digital is a lot easier though because you don't have to keep taking out and changing disks but you can't sell anything back and make some money.

:lol: :rofl:

I'm a console guy too. I don't see the Destiny community on PC coming anywhere close to console, but on the PC end a desktop is cheaper, more future-proof/upgradable, and less expensive with more power for gaming. With a laptop, you're paying more for the convenience of mobility.

One of GI's writers is hyping the hell out of the PC beta and saying he can't go back to console after playing it so I don't doubt it'll blow up.

:lol: :rofl:

I'm a console guy too. I don't see the Destiny community on PC coming anywhere close to console, but on the PC end a desktop is cheaper, more future-proof/upgradable, and less expensive with more power for gaming. With a laptop, you're paying more for the convenience of mobility.
Do you recommend any PCs?

PC has a huge following...

Console gamers really underestimate PC gamers and followings.

I'm bout to upgrade my daughter's PC a lil bit just so I can play D2 maxed out on it. I don't wanna bog my laptop down with more games. Xbone version just gonna hold me down until October. :lol:

Do you recommend any PCs?

Cheapest route to a highish end gaming rig is to build it yourself or use a site that allows you to pick parts and they piece it together and send it to you. You're likely to overpay for a big brand gaming PC but there's plenty of options.

You have to figure out some specifics on what you want though to really get a good recommendation. Like are you going to want VR/4k, do you plan on upgrading yourself, do you want something future proof, price range, etc.

I'm ready :smokin

IMG_20170901_102218.jpg

Still debating if i want to waste the 100$ now up front or buy the 60 incase i dont care to play anymore

Back
Top Bottom