Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Could've sworn Destiny garnered a way bigger following on NT.....I am disappoint.

Nah, most folk are too tired of waiting for Destiny 2 news when the game comes out in Sept 6th (next month)........so they've moved onto other **** for the time being.

We've all mostly secured our preorders already, so there is not much to discuss until Sept. 6th comes by.

Tons of new gameplay and info dropped today

The major confirmation is

TTK subclasses are in the game

I'll post more later if someone else doesn't beat me to it

Patrolling doesn't look like garbage this time around. It actually looks like a lot of fun. Good way to run co-op with friends and just bull****.

Sucks that shaders appear to be one time use now...like chroma

ihust1e ihust1e gonna be extra salty trying to get that God of War equivalent

Sucks that shaders appear to be one time use now...like chroma

Wait, what?! Seriously?

I might rotate like 4 shaders in the same day. Those things are like outfits to me. You kill them with the button-up and Wally's one day, then switch it up to the hoody and Air Max's the next. If I like a shader, I can't change it or it's gone?

When players in the new footage redeemed their tokens with the new NPC, they were rewarded with 2 copies of the same shader

So that's where the speculation about shaders having limited use comes from. It's still possible that they'll be reusable.

But even if this is the case, we would still need 5 copies of the same shader to have a fully matching guardian

Is there a NT clan I can join? I didn't play D1 much but I plan on copping D2 day one and putting in some time.

When players in the new footage redeemed their tokens with the new NPC, they were rewarded with 2 copies of the same shader

So that's where the speculation about shaders having limited use comes from. It's still possible that they'll be reusable.

But even if this is the case, we would still need 5 copies of the same shader to have a fully matching guardian

I'll be cool if they unlock in a library and you just need glimmer to re-up. Waiting for another lucky drop would be ridiculous.

I like that weapons and individual pieces of armor can have separate shader slots in D2. In D1 there were shaders that went well with certain pieces of exotic armor I wish weren't changed by the shader. Then there were exotics that wouldn't change at all, so you were stuck with this green chest with your black and white Dead Orbit shader.

Is there a NT clan I can join? I didn't play D1 much but I plan on copping D2 day one and putting in some time.

Looks like the original PS4 NT clan is disbanded so everybody joined new clans ...hopefully once D2 get up and running we all link up again.

Looks like the original PS4 NT clan is disbanded so everybody joined new clans ...hopefully once D2 get up and running we all link up again.

TMT started one but anyone can join pretty much. Will help with ranking up the clan for perks and stuff as well.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1987346

You know we repping that black/red colorway with that House Targareyn dragon with it :smokin

Artistry credits all belong to @zero23 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom