• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
yea two expansions. some purple sword and emblem

What if there is more than two expansions?

I remember D1 having extra expansions and people that bought the deluxe still had to pay for the taken king and the last expansion with the spider leg boss I think that might have been rise of the iron.

What if there is more than two expansions?

I remember D1 having extra expansions and people that bought the deluxe still had to pay for the taken king and the last expansion with the spider leg boss I think that might have been rise of the iron.

Ahh i think i read it wrong. the '2' in destiny threw me off

it incluces an expansion pass. So guess any crap they add falls under the umbrella

Ahh i think i read it wrong. the '2' in destiny threw me off

it incluces an expansion pass. So guess any crap they add falls under the umbrella

ihust1e ihust1e I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but I tried googleing online and couldn't come up with a clear answer.

If I get the deluxe edition it will include all DLC and raids for the next 2-3 years until Destiny 3 comes out correct?

ihust1e ihust1e I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but I tried googleing online and couldn't come up with a clear answer.

If I get the deluxe edition it will include all DLC and raids for the next 2-3 years until Destiny 3 comes out correct?

Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 1.29.18 PM.png

nah looks like iwas wrong again lmaooo

thats all it would include interms of expanions

it probably will cover you for 2-3 years but its not guaranteed based how that is written

Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 1.29.18 PM.png

nah looks like iwas wrong again lmaooo

thats all it would include interms of expanions

it probably will cover you for 2-3 years but its not guaranteed based how that is written

All of the sites I try to look at online is blocked at work, but yeah it looks like I will go with the deluxe edition.

But DLC 1 is December 2017 and DLC 2 is March/April 2018.

I'm sure they will have more DLC after that like they did with D1 so I might have to just pony up if I'm still on it like that.

I will most likely go with the deluxe.

Wifey going to beat me.

I also need some good headset because I've been rocking with my OEM Galaxy S7 headphones that came with my phone :lol:

Not about to pay Astro prices though.

So Titan's are still getting shafted... I've got to equip waste an exotic to have an evasive manuever again? Lion Rampant looks like Twilight Garrison 2.0, but as leg armor instead.

Hunters and Warlocks still have blink and shadestep built into their subclasses. (Hunters with both.) This is some ol' bull****. :rofl: |l

I also need some good headset because I've been rocking with my OEM Galaxy S7 headphones that came with my phone :lol:

Not about to pay Astro prices though.

I've never bought an Astro before either, because I wasn't going to spend $300 on a headset, but they just dropped a new $60 headset for PS4/X1/PC. It's supposed to be good. I'll probably get one the same day I pick-up D2.

I've never bought an Astro before either, because I wasn't going to spend $300 on a headset, but they just dropped a new $60 headset for PS4/X1/PC. It's supposed to be good. I'll probably get one the same day I pick-up D2.

Link to the $60 headset?

Might go the @iYen route and get those in ear joint though because they are just easier than having to wear those big headsets.

Just saw it on astro google but it's blocked at work when I get off I'll look into it.

I think they are the A10.

Played D1 as a hunter from the start then created a titan and warlock much later on into the game. Really like the titan. Warlock was ehh but I had so much gear it made it cool.

Tried to start as a warlock in D2 beta because my other 2 boys that I primarily game with were set on going hunter and titan. I eventually made a titan and a hunter. 99% sure I'll be starting he full game with a hunter lol.

Think I'm going to start either Titan or Hunter and leave Warlock for last.

I'm going to miss the Titan skating though I hate the Titan jump in D2.

Might just go with starting with a Hunter now though because it's similar to D1.

Think I'm going to start either Titan or Hunter and leave Warlock for last.

I'm going to miss the Titan skating though I hate the Titan jump in D2.

Might just go with starting with a Hunter now though because it's similar to D1.

You can still Titan skate. I can't remember where, but I think on the bottom section of the subclass you can change the type of jump to a lift or a controlled jump or something like that. The controlled one is the skate. There's one less jump. You used to be able to chain 3 jumps, but now it's just 2.

You can still Titan skate. I can't remember where, but I think on the bottom section of the subclass you can change the type of jump to a lift or a controlled jump or something like that. The controlled one is the skate. There's one less jump. You used to be able to chain 3 jumps, but now it's just 2.

Oh okay cool I'll start with a Hunter though most likely and then maybe a Titan a few days later.

I wonder how the raid payouts will be and if it will be like D1 where raiding with all three characters a week will be better.

Im gonna let twitter decide who i make first

If I dont like the poll results i reserve the right to make a hunter first again :lol:

I wish I could carry over the 3 female avatars i made in 1

I think our D1 character appearances carry over. Our recorded achievements and milestones are all kept but we start over level and gear wise.

I want to delete my hunter and 'lock and start with three titans to do endgame stuff three times and gear out/get my light up quicker, but there's supposed to be incentives to keeping all of your characters.

You can honestly use anything in Destiny. Its not like other shooters where positional audio and footsteps matter. The radar does all of that for you.

I was thinking about starting with Warlock, but once I found out that Nightstalker is returning I decided to roll with Hunter

Back
Top Bottom