• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
It's a big install forgot how many GB.

Can't wait to test out my Astro A10 struggle headphones, for the struggle, with the struggle squad.

They legit so far for Halo though.

Also can't believe they're doing such a big Halo 5 update right around Destiny 2 launch :smh:

I know Halo 3 anniversary coming up but it's going to get lost in the sauce going against Destiny 2.

I'm probably going to get the A10's tomorrow too. I've gone through 3 Turtle Beaches (I know, shame on me) and 1 Plantronics (which was actually nice and lasted for a long time until the headband snapped and the wires started spilling out :lol:).

I've never owned a fancy $300 set, normally go for the 40-80 range. Been that way through 2 console generations.

I'm probably going to get the A10's tomorrow too. I've gone through 3 Turtle Beaches (I know, shame on me) and 1 Plantronics (which was actually nice and lasted for a long time until the headband snapped and the wires started spilling out :lol:).

I've never owned a fancy $300 set, normally go for the 40-80 range. Been that way through 2 console generations.

Same here those $300 sets is cool and all but I'm good with my $60 sets.

Doubt these break though saw dudes doing the worst to them and nothing. Threw them twist the headband and all that nothing.

5 buck ear buds with the Mic inline from the dollar store works for me if your cheap.

Pretty much what I've been using since I busted my $10 McDonald's drive thru joints I got from Amazon when The Division dropped (**** that game).

Tonight's the night. I'll be sticking with D2 this time. I gave up on D1 a little too early.

Same. I quit playing sometime after all my year 1 exotics got turned to trash. Last thing I remember playing was PoE and Trials. I did continue to watch a few streams online when the new raids drop though. Had me thinking I needed to cop a new Destiny disc and catch up with everyone else again but nahhhh, felt like Bungie did me dirty :lol:

BUT on that note.. I'm juiced for this release. Finna pick my copy up tomorrow morning :smokin

My dumbass didn't pre-download thinking my PS4 was in standby mode the whole time. Still have to wait another 2 hours

My dumbass didn't pre-download thinking my PS4 was in standby mode the whole time. Still have to wait another 2 hours
har-har.jpg

Anyone put in any play yesterday?

Thought this would have been hyped on par with MW2 release because of how much Destiny 1 was loved.

Everything in this game is so much more alive now. I am impressed.

My only gripe is the graphics seem to only be a small step up and 30fps is not great for a first-person shooter even if it is locked.

It is more than fine if it is a third person joint like UC, Horizon, For Honor :pimp:, etc. but not so much for a traditional shooter

Oh whale

I am hype to get off work and play. I also have tomorrow off :pimp:

Everything in this game is so much more alive now. I am impressed.

My only gripe is the graphics seem to only be a small step up and 30fps is not great for a first-person shooter even if it is locked.

It is more than fine if it is a third person joint like UC, Horizon, For Honor :pimp:, etc. but not so much for a traditional shooter

Oh whale

I am hype to get off work and play. I also have tomorrow off :pimp:

Does it have support for the PS4 Pro yet? I'm waiting to cop to see if the excitement is still there in a week or two once everyone plays through the initial content. From what I've read, it's a more polished version of D1, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I also read something about "guided games." Does anyone know that what that is?

Back
Top Bottom