Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Just dropping in to say can't wait any longer. Just one more day!!!

Random question though. How the hell are streamers playing the game now even though they don't live in New Zealand which is the first to play the game??

Payroll

Put in a couple of hours after midnight when it released here in NZ. Pretty fun so far, really liking how the EDZ works.

Character creation is exactly the same as D1 though, which kinda sucks. But you can also just carry your appearance over.

I haven't even finished Mario + Rabbids yet, and this game comes out in the next 14 hours or so.............this is gonna be an interesting month of gaming for me with D2 now involved (thank god Super Mario Odyssey comes out at the end of October)

Tonight's the night. I'll be sticking with D2 this time. I gave up on D1 a little too early.

Idk whether or not I'm buying this game. I haven't played any games in a long time. Idk if the hype is just getting to me or not but when I played the beta I wasn't really sold on it.

So if I've been playing warfare does destiny even add up? From all my boys who've played both they're telling me just stay where I'm at.

Idk whether or not I'm buying this game. I haven't played any games in a long time. Idk if the hype is just getting to me or not but when I played the beta I wasn't really sold on it.

wasnt that into the beta either. but maybe cause i knew i had to do it again so i didnt really get into it like that. well see when the game drops

Just preordered digitally on XB1 and it is installing.

Was going back and forth for like an hour if to buy the deluxe or regular launch edition... went with regular $60 version because I don't know how many dudes is going to be on it on XB1 and for how long.

Back
Top Bottom