• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Im gonna let twitter decide who i make first

If I dont like the poll results i reserve the right to make a hunter first again :lol:

I wish I could carry over the 3 female avatars i made in 1

I thought you could? Isn't bringing over your D1 character avatar the only thing they are letting you keep?

I thought you could? Isn't bringing over your D1 character avatar the only thing they are letting you keep?

yea you guys are right you can carry the avatars over as long as you dont delete the character data.

Im just gonna delete the GBs of the game and leave the saved data alone

Can you get to max level without doing raids?

Yeah, the same way we been doin the last year or so.......praying to the RNGods for high level exotics and iron banners (or w/e they will call it) to get gear for infusion.

That is the "slower method," of course

Yeah, the same way we been doin the last year or so.......praying to the RNGods for high level exotics and iron banners (or w/e they will call it) to get gear for infusion.

That is the "slower method," of course

Works for me lol

Important Notes from new leaks
- Light levels renamed to "Power Levels".............we Dragon Ball in this ***** now, bois, and the max power level will currently be set at 300
- Titans get to bring Dunemarchers with them from Destiny 1 (not literally, but yes Dunemarchers are back), and that damn Crest of Alpha Lupi too
- #HunterMasterRace gets their Celestial Nighthawk helmets back from D1, as well as the return of Lucky Raspberry exotic chest (my favorite) and Young Ahamkara's Spine
- Warlocks get back from D1 Sunbracers and Skull of Dire Ahamkara (seriously, there is a Ahamkara returning theme here)
- MIDA MULTI are returning to D2..........MIDA scouts galore will continue
- And as mentioned earlier, Hardlight is return too..............MEH (just sayin)

It was confirmed we still get veteran awards for our D1 characters even if we delete them. It's account based. We're good as long as we're still using the same PSN ID/XBL Gamertag.

Just dropping in to say can't wait any longer. Just one more day!!!

Random question though. How the hell are streamers playing the game now even though they don't live in New Zealand which is the first to play the game??

Back
Top Bottom