Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Does it have support for the PS4 Pro yet? I'm waiting to cop to see if the excitement is still there in a week or two once everyone plays through the initial content. From what I've read, it's a more polished version of D1, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I also read something about "guided games." Does anyone know that what that is?

I think it has PRO support.

In out of town on business but will be back tomorrow night so we'll be lookin for some PS4 clan mates. Can't wait.

Edit: My nephew is in town tho, so not sure why he hasn't gotten on yet.

Ohleo, you know he'll be lookin for you. stay lurkin stay lurkin

In out of town on business but will be back tomorrow night so we'll be lookin for some PS4 clan mates. Can't wait.

Edit: My nephew is in town tho, so not sure why he hasn't gotten on yet.

Ohleo, you know he'll be lookin for you. stay lurkin stay lurkin

Can't wait to run with him :pimp:. It has been too long.

Everything in this game is so much more alive now. I am impressed.

My only gripe is the graphics seem to only be a small step up and 30fps is not great for a first-person shooter even if it is locked.

It is more than fine if it is a third person joint like UC, Horizon, For Honor :pimp:, etc. but not so much for a traditional shooter

Oh whale

I am hype to get off work and play. I also have tomorrow off :pimp:

Same situation. Bout to be on all night sleep for a few hours then be on all day tomorrow lol :smokin

So what's everyone's opinion? Im going to buy it to see what's good first and if I'm disappointed I'm selling that *****. :lol:

destiny isnt the kinda game where you gonna be immediately rewarded in less than a day of its release

its a grind

if you dont like the grind then its not for you

I'm loving this custom opening on Destiny 2 right now for "returning guardians." Showing highlight black/white photos of our past accomplishments from D1.......loving this

destiny isnt the kinda game where you gonna be immediately rewarded in less than a day of its release

its a grind

if you dont like the grind then its not for you
I feel you on that part but is it more like destiny 1 where everything was op or is more like destiny 1 where everything is nerfed? I loved destiny 1 but once all of the nerfs happened I honestly felt like that ruined the game for me.

I feel you on that part but is it more like destiny 1 where everything was op or is more like destiny 1 where everything is nerfed? I loved destiny 1 but once all of the nerfs happened I honestly felt like that ruined the game for me.

From what ive seen, its a long road to max light ~300 unless you one of those twitch guys that plays 15+ hrs a day. Dont think anything is necessarily OP or nerfed yet since bungie hasnt touched the build yet since release.

The story mode looks wayyyyyy more fleshed out than D1 wehre you had to go online and read grimmore to honestly know wtf is going on.

And I think if you have a couple different groups of friends thatll link up and play, it should be worth the buy in

I'm loving it so far, the story, how smooth the gameplay feels, and the music!! 5 hours in and I've only touched 2 missions so far, been pretty much running around the EDZ upping my power level.

I'm loving it so far, the story, how smooth the gameplay feels, and the music!! 5 hours in and I've only touched 2 missions so far, been pretty much running around the EDZ upping my power level.

Remember not to touch the weekly milestones until AFTER you've reached power level 260.......since 260 is the new soft cap level before raids and weekly milestone missions

dawg can someone show me how to keep these watched threads from disappearing b lmfao

Hopping back into the fray once I get off work. If you're in PS4 and need someone to run with I'm always willing to join in

Psn LoCoJr33

Played with a bunch of the fellas on original Destiny so I shouldn't be completely useless lol

So everyone is starting over or does anything from destiny 1 transfer over ?

I didn't preorder so are any of the preorder weapons op?

Naw bruh get y'all own name geez money team or whatever y'all call ya selves
stop, before playing the xbone was even a thought in the og destiny thread there was the money team and the struggle team on ps4. this is documented b

stop, before playing the xbone was even a thought in the og destiny thread there was the money team and the struggle team on ps4. this is documented b
You do know i was here since day one right? Y'all wasn't calling y'all selves the struggle squad so you stop. Oh yea and pull up

So everyone is starting over or does anything from destiny 1 transfer over ?

I didn't preorder so are any of the preorder weapons op?

You keep your character, but everything is gone..........the storyline from the start literally shows that the Caval destroy our old vault from Destiny 1.

And yes, there is a preorder exotic........sorry joe

Back
Top Bottom