Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Most probably aren't at a high enough power level to do it, I'm assuming. I haven't come across a heroic event either, so that is my only observation at the moment.

I don't think you need a high power level. I've done them when I ended up on a new planet at whatever level I was at. There's players with higher light than me who don't trigger the heroic.

Most don't know how to, :lol:

That makes sense. :lol:

New tagline

Destiny 2 : Do I really have to watch this cutscene?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
I'm back boys. I'm starting out on NT PS4 destiny squad, if they are willing to accept me :smile:

Tried to play last night but the download took forever for 30 gigs smh. I'll start the game tonight around 8pm est if anyone wants to run.

I'm back boys. I'm starting out on NT PS4 destiny squad, if they are willing to accept me :smile:

Tried to play last night but the download took forever for 30 gigs smh. I'll start the game tonight around 8pm est if anyone wants to run.

I'll be on

You jumped ship to PS4 I see, any particular reason why?

Will be on tonite after 10PM CST

Most of TMT has been pulling god damn near all nighters. And here we said we'll be more casual with D2 :lol:

You jumped ship to PS4 I see, any particular reason why?

Will be on tonite after 10PM CST
Wanted the Destiny experience on PS4 due to the exclusive content, I was going to buy it on Xbox but I got it for free on Xbox so no brainer lol. Doubt ill buy it now too much to grind both consoles, I was just on my PS4 heavy, was enjoying Lost legacy.

Three Titans..................... At level 6. LOL.

I'm pretty sure more NTers will party up when the raid hits. Right now the struggle is real. I'm just happy to see green engrams drop.

Got to 263 last night. The hours have been real :lol:
My friend is rocking a 275 multi tool :smokin

Most of TMT has been pulling god damn near all nighters. And here we said we'll be more casual with D2 :lol:

I would love to catch up with the rest of the clan........but being a night shift worker holds me back some.

Making work though, lvl 11 in 6 hours of playing time (in 2 days) is pretty efficient at the moment for me.

Reactions: Ube
Made it to level 6 with my hunter yesterday.

I will try to do a titan too this weekend if I can before the raid hits, but the grind is looking too real now and I have a lot of other stuff going on now too.

If all parts come in this week I'm trying to put my ipod classic on some steroids.

My crypto currency too.

About to see what's good with amazon t-shirt biz.

I don't know if I'll have time to raid 3 times a week like how I did with the taken king.

Got to 263 last night. The hours have been real :lol:
My friend is rocking a 275 multi tool :smokin

MajinZuub MajinZuub

How did you get to 264 light by doing the strikes and nightfall and all that?

I thought that other NTer said to hold off until the raise it and just the the campaign and public events.

Hit level 20 yesterday. Got an exotic engram which turned into a Wardcliff Coil. Bout to finish the story in a minute and just grind n get ready for the raid.

Haven't even touched the game yet and cats already completed the story missions. :smh: :lol:

Destiny is definitely byke.

Back
Top Bottom