Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Three Titans..................... At level 6. LOL.

I'm pretty sure more NTers will party up when the raid hits. Right now the struggle is real. I'm just happy to see green engrams drop.

Chem and Tek sighting in the same week , Destiny 2 must be out.

Saw Biggie and Zero, where is @wrightone86

Got to 263 last night. The hours have been real :lol:
My friend is rocking a 275 multi tool :smokin

giphy.gif

last time i talked to jr he was a junior. im down to raid for sure tho. hit me up if u need one.

Don't do it Quad. I seent him streaming last night. He trash. He was playing terrible music, running out of ammo and falling off cliffs.

last time i talked to jr he was a junior. im down to raid for sure tho. hit me up if u need one.

Freshman in college now ...y'all basically heard him grow up over the mic from freshman in HS to a freshman in college.

Freshman in college now ...y'all basically heard him grow up over the mic from freshman in HS to a freshman in college.

College freshman. Damn, time flies. Jr running around campus impressing the ladies with his chicken cordon bleu and dishwashing skills :pimp:

Besu that sound like Jr. not Chem :lol:

Honestly I think he was high :lol: And he was playing solo so times were hard.

I'm still debating whether to pick it up soon or just get it on sale later.

Nevermind. Just copped :lol:. I'll see y'all out there.

Last edited:
Got to like level 7 or 8 65 light this morning. Taking this grind slow not trying to burn myself out like D1

Don't do it Quad. I seent him streaming last night. He trash. He was playing terrible music, running out of ammo and falling off cliffs.

The struggle was beyond real. LOL.
Im tryin to sponsor gamers now tho. I just ran that test stream last night to see what equipment needs to be upgraded.

The struggle squad might be byke... i talked high into copping.

WE OUT HERE.

I hit level 14 before I went to work today (currently posting at my office right now LOL).........it seems Bungie retained the "easy grind" from the 2015 April Update from the Taken King, it'll be fairly easy for most of us to reach level 20 and the 260 power level soft cap before the raid is available EVEN WITH limited playing time during the week due to real life ****.

I keep getting kicked off the servers 80% into missions man. Extremely frustruating

What's the best way to level up past 260? Got to 267 last night but plateauing hard.

Also kinda wishing I waited to get a MIDA, could have had it at even higher light.

I never played Destiny so I have no clue what yall talkin bout in this thread lol. I just got D2 today and only got to play for like 20 mins, but so far its pretty lit :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom