Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Anyone on Xbox been able to get into Crucible?

I go to quick match and it just hangs at 1/8

I got a Nergal PR4! I hope it rips like the beta. I also got a Uriel's Gift, which is actually nice as hell. The thing MELTS and it shoots and handles smooth as butter. Now I'm just trying to get a Better Devils hand cannon if it still rips like in the beta and the Lion Rampant legs. :nerd:

P.S.: All the shaders I've seen so far are booty. They might be one-time use, but I don't even want to use them once. :lol:

plan on copping in the AM.

couple questions for you guys maybe you can help me out.

i had the first one on Ps4...plan on getting this done for xbox due to more friends on there. is there anyway to acces that PS4 character on my xb1 or do i gotta start a new one from scratch?

and if not which i'm assuming that's gonna be the answer...any tips for starting out. i haven't played in a long time i think i put down destiny 1 once i hit like level 20...

but i always had anxiety about spending points on stuff i shouldn't have and dropping a weapon that i shouldn't have. so in terms like that what should i keep in mind with starting out tomorrow?

IMG_2575.PNG

When the whole squad has Rat King for the Raid :nthat:

Got to Level 6 last night just doing public events and an adventure. I will dig in the story tonight. I like the changes however even the more talking by characters in the game.

plan on copping in the AM.

couple questions for you guys maybe you can help me out.

i had the first one on Ps4...plan on getting this done for xbox due to more friends on there. is there anyway to acces that PS4 character on my xb1 or do i gotta start a new one from scratch?

and if not which i'm assuming that's gonna be the answer...any tips for starting out. i haven't played in a long time i think i put down destiny 1 once i hit like level 20...

but i always had anxiety about spending points on stuff i shouldn't have and dropping a weapon that i shouldn't have. so in terms like that what should i keep in mind with starting out tomorrow?

You'll have to start from scratch. I haven't dived into this one yet, but from what I've read, playing through the entire story should get you to level 20. After that, participate in the public events that pop up. The map shows when and where they're happening, so it makes it easier to identify and get over there. The public events can also turn into heroic public events which drop better loot.

As far as dropping weapons, I don't think you need to worry about that until you start picking up legendary and exotic weapons.

Got to level 7 is a couple of hours of play last night ...goin in this weekend.

We do need a new clan for PS4 today ...if no one create one by the time I get off work, I will.

Someone disbanded it. If it gets made im down to join

foolishness. I would hate to have to be the one to create one. I need a crew to run with. Was running solo all yesterday.

The random online people didnt seem to be doing the same missions as me tho.

Psn: Besu_Lesu

For anyone that doesnt have me and is looking for people to run with. I also play lots of Tekken if you're into that too

Besu, Pee SN and Quad are all OG Struggle Team... Squad was LIT.

quad quad my bad last night. i was on my last mission before i logged off. im grindin today. HMU when ur on.

Also, I got a FB group thats like 12-15 deep of dudes i would speed run raids with. Theres like 4 in there thats 270 light already. All titans too. So, LMK if ya'll tryin to raid next week. I can get us a 6 man team together for sure.

Last edited:
Psn: Besu_Lesu

For anyone that doesnt have me and is looking for people to run with. I also play lots of Tekken if you're into that too
I saw u yesterday but I remeberred u said you waiting to cop ...peer pressure got you?

I saw u yesterday but I remeberred u said you waiting to cop ...peer pressure got you?

Too much Tekken got me :lol: I been wanting a new game for a while and 2K18 and COD aint it so I said I'd just put the money towards Destiny instead.

Too much Tekken got me :lol: I been wanting a new game for a while and 2K18 and COD aint it so I said I'd just put the money towards Destiny instead.
Besu if youre on My Park or whatever its called when 2k18 hits we need to run... I'm always the glue guy out there doin the dirty work and my SF is always 6' 10". LOL. Quad is on too but he tries to run PG with his center tho. SMH.

IMG_6729.PNG

I have exotic chest arms and legs. Think I can max out to about 260 power as of right now but I like using that rocket launcher too much lol. Not sure if it's a perk but it tends to launch enemies way up in the air lol

Besu if youre on My Park or whatever its called when 2k18 hits we need to run... I'm always the glue guy out there doin the dirty work and my SF is always 6' 10". LOL. Quad is on too but he tries to run PG with his center tho. SMH.

I'm 6'11 glass cleaner C with all badges .....Jr. was a point forward so he was tryna grind for those badges so that's why him and Justice had beef. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom