Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
New raid isn't unlocked until the 13th........so 5 more days until all of us are raid ready. Currently at Level 16 and power level 167, so I'm trying to finish up this story campaign so I can get up to speed now.

Look at Jaffie lowkey recruiting PeeSN for TMT. :lol:

Add me 'quadbaby', I'm pretty much linked to everybody on PS4.
20170906_233928.jpg

Jaffie my day 1 hitta :pimp: Was on the fireteam on my first VOG run

Look at Jaffie lowkey recruiting PeeSN for TMT. :lol:

Add me 'quadbaby', I'm pretty much linked to everybody on PS4.

:lol: freshpairs freshpairs the homie :pimp::pimp:

New raid isn't unlocked until the 13th........so 5 more days until all of us are raid ready. Currently at Level 16 and power level 167, so I'm trying to finish up this story campaign so I can get up to speed now.

I think im in the exact place as you lol. Up to the Larceny mission. Hopefully hit 20 tonight. I think i may hit 260 by Monday night

20170906_233928.jpg

Jaffie my day 1 hitta :pimp: Was on the fireteam on my first VOG run

MANNNNNNNNN Seeing your name and 430AM 430AM 's all over my memories had my allergies flaring up for real. SKOLAS!!

That memories bit at the beginning really put me in the mood to play again.

ihust1e ihust1e Well I spent the first 2 days farming experience points and power leveling my gear, so that should tell you something. I should've just natural done that through the story, but nah.........I don't wanna struggle through the story LOL, let me pub stomp my way through the campaign and I'll worry about struggling through the raid and Crucible instead.

ihust1e ihust1e Well I spent the first 2 days farming experience points and power leveling my gear, so that should tell you something. I should've just natural done that through the story, but nah.........I don't wanna struggle through the story LOL, let me pub stomp my way through the campaign and I'll worry about struggling through the raid and Crucible instead.

haha yea i hear you i realized the story was the way to zooom up in leveling too. I just havent been on too much.

Yesterday I kept getting kicked from the servers right before id finish a mission so i ended doing alot of stuff multiple times with out the benefit

Launch day servers are always insane...........thank god I had work the night of the release, my own job saved me from the server headache.

The new public event trackers are fuego though........definitely an advantage over Destiny 1, especially requiring the public event tracker website. Them public events helped out with farming BIG TIME.

:lol: freshpairs freshpairs the homie :pimp::pimp:

I think im in the exact place as you lol. Up to the Larceny mission. Hopefully hit 20 tonight. I think i may hit 260 by Monday night

MANNNNNNNNN Seeing your name and 430AM 430AM 's all over my memories had my allergies flaring up for real. SKOLAS!!

That memories bit at the beginning really put me in the mood to play again.

NT is the fam. I will always rock with ya'll straight up.

That Legacy intro almost had me in my feels bruh. LOL.

I hate how your guardian just up and left the refugees when he found the zavala (sp) transmission smh ole girl was pissed lol

Just hit level 20 and power level 202 with 2 more story missions left..........oh god, the level drops on the blue/green gear are starting to became scarce (the real grind has begun :smh:)

Trials still messing up MP. No such thing as a 1V1 in D2. Everyone is so scared. It's the team shot meta. :smh:

They need to separate the specific modes too.

Trials still messing up MP. No such thing as a 1V1 in D2. Everyone is so scared. It's the team shot meta. :smh:

They need to separate the specific modes too.

This is what the FPS tryhards kept begging Bungie to turn Destiny Crucible into............guess the "FPS elitists" have won and the "casual players" lost.

Granted, that is what the "quickplay" Crucible playlist is for. So if you do Trials or "competitive playlist," yeah........you will have to be a "tryhard" now AND not have a "weapon meta" to lean on anymore.

I'm personally awaiting for the "Iron Banner" equivalent to arrive in Destiny 2, so we don't have to deal with the "team shot FPS tryhards" in the competitive Trials-style playlists.

TAKING A ROAD TRIP TO THE GRAND CANYON STARTING TOMORROW. NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO PLAY DESTINY UNTIL 10 DAYS FROM NOW. I'M GONNA BE SO FAR BEHIND ONCE I CAN FINALLY GET ON THE GAME.

I'm liking the game tho, finished that intro part then I stopped going on a mission I plan to be up a while with this game

Destiny 2 is a very good game. Haven't encountered any bullet sponges in story mode.

Haven't completed the game yet but it doesn't feel like a grind so far.

Back
Top Bottom