Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I've seen others say it's better to farm nessus because there are more public events.

I'll try those other two if I'm soloing.
Nessus layout is just annoying to navigate, even finding some lost sectors, I played a lot on their yesterday for the milestone. No fire drops tho :smh:

301.png

301 LIGHT... I was two tappin everything without a shield in the boss fight of the raid at 292. The DPS is about to be crazy this week.

Pulled up lookin like Donnie Darko... And yeah this Titan helm is OP in PVE for the Sentinal.

Sentinal? Nah we off that. Striker for everything pve.

Biggie, I said the same thing when I got the Skullfort but this exotic recharges all void abilities when taking damage, and regens health on void ability kills.
Grenades, Overshield and health regen all day. LOL.

Last edited:
Pulse nades and aftermath do so much damage I just can’t see it and I really am not a fan of the super.

Biggie, I said the same thing when I got the Skullfort but this exotic recharges all void abilities when taking damage, and regens health on void ability kills.
Grenades, Overshield and health regen all day. LOL.

Striker all day we've at people accidentally kill there dogs when they are suppose to leave them weak because of pulse nades and aftermat. Pulse nades taking out bathers pulse nades melting callus. I'd rather some one pop a bubble if they run sentinel than go captain America.

Don't get me wrong... I love Striker Titan. But my role is to knockout the flairs in the main room for the raid boss and I just feel more comfortable knowing I can regen health for my teammates and also provide an overshield. Them random snipers shots from the boss really piss me off. LOL.

I'll switch to Striker once everyone I raid with reaches 290+ light,

That's cause all they do is play. I bet if we look at the stats, they've been playing for well over 100 hrs already.

The people complaining are the hardcore players. Like if they need endless content they should go play a true MMO. And even there they will run out of things to do after a while.

Just got a Dead Orbit scout out of one of Cayde's stashes

The DO aesthetic looks like it's gonna be crazy

Finished the raid again and cleary biggie62 biggie62 at it again with the shennighans

Got a submachine gun and a chest piece.....three ****ing times. One at calus. One from the clan. and one when I handed in the token.

Then my boy got the salty emote from a bright engram.

Im so heated right now

No school and no work Friday, if my raid group isn't doing the raid that night........which one of you NT PS4 guys are down for a Friday raid completion?

Back
Top Bottom