Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Better how? Game is shallow. I literally have every gun. Why even bother playing? Crucible is boring and strikes take forever.

There’s a reason that we have backlash. The game is a shadow of D1. All the progress done through 3 years and it’s as if we are back to D1 release again. Like how sway? Then you have built in juggler for what reason? You don’t understand the game and what brought people to login everyday if you really think D2 is better.

I convinced my friend to buy D2 and the entire time we played I just kept comparing it to D1.
He played longer than I did because it was his first Destiny experience but I couldn't while remembering how much better D1 was.
Yeah it had it's issues but damn it gave us all some good memories. I got no good memories from D2. None. Never even bothered to finish the raid.

You gotta stop man you are driving these dudes up the wall :lol:

I'm speaking the truth. D2 addresses the majority of the complaints with D1.

These guys are literally nit picking. Boo-hoo, you don't have a reason to login everyday and play for 8 hours.

Comparing 2 years worth of D1 content to the current D2 is foolish. Bungie is clearly going to add modes and content just as they did with D1. If D2 keeps the same trajectory as D1 the game will be epic.

damedash1-gif.2037200

I'm speaking the truth. D2 addresses the majority of the complaints with D1.

These guys are literally nit picking. Boo-hoo, you don't have a reason to login everyday and play for 8 hours.

Comparing 2 years worth of D1 content to the current D2 is foolish. Bungie is clearly going to add modes and content just as they did with D1. If D2 keeps the same trajectory as D1 the game will be epic.

:rofl:

THIS IS THE MOST FOOLISH STATEMENT IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD. WHY WOULD BUNGIE THROW AWAY ALL THEY DID TO D1 TO PROGRESS IT TO THE STATE IT WAS IN AT THE END OF ITS LIFE, JUST TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN WITH D2? WHY NOT JUST BUILD UPON IT?

HAVE YOU READ THEIR LATEST UPDATE? THEY ARE BASICALLY GONNA TURN D2 INTO D1 BY NEXT SEPTEMBER :lol: . WHY WOULD THEY DO ALL THAT IF THE GAME IS AS GOOD AS YOU SAY IT IS?

Last edited:
Also, the "trajectory" of D1 was making the game worse. I'm still salty about removing reforging and nerfing hand cannon effective range to high hell.

I mean let’s be honest. HCs were broken. During Y1 like nov-Jan before the Thorn got a buff and they introduced bloom. I use to rapid fire outsnipe the sniper that was hardscoping our side. It was a bit broken :lol: but definitely fun :smokin

I enjoyed those moments more than anything and would love to come back to that sort of meta where we can quickly shot people when you had good aim. I mean technically TLW has a similar range to the thorn at medium range. Now that was broken with what it could do up close.

I mean let’s be honest. HCs were broken. During Y1 like nov-Jan before the Thorn got a buff and they introduced bloom. I use to rapid fire outsnipe the sniper that was hardscoping our side. It was a bit broken :lol: but definitely fun :smokin

I enjoyed those moments more than anything and would love to come back to that sort of meta where we can quickly shot people when you had good aim. I mean technically TLW has a similar range to the thorn at medium range. Now that was broken with what it could do up close.
See this was the reason why I loved the hand cannon era. It gave us real weapons to fight back against snipers and shotties. I wish they would just get rid of scout rifles and have hand cannons as scout rifles. The only scouts they should keep are the exotics.

TLW and Pocket Infinity are my favorite D1 guns. They made PVP so easy :lol:
I still remember Quad Jr seeing me melt 2 guys in the A flag cave on Shores of Time with PI and just running away :rofl:
Didnt even try to fight, just turned and ran :lol: Wish I clipped that moment :lol: Wish I clipped a lot of moments :ohwell:

^^ This is how you know D1 was epic, we still talk about **** that happened like 3-4 years ago wishing we have saved the clips for laughs.

None of this happened in D2, game is washed and was traded in months ago.

Dude is trolling talkin bout D2 is better than D1 .....we used to fight to enter chat parties and if you had to work, then you missed out on the raid.

Bungie knows it ****ed this game up, hopefully they learned a lesson in regards to D3.

See this was the reason why I loved the hand cannon era. It gave us real weapons to fight back against snipers and shotties. I wish they would just get rid of scout rifles and have hand cannons as scout rifles. The only scouts they should keep are the exotics.

Although not at the level of that House of Wolves HC meta, I did grow to love and appreciate the HC meta that we were left with towards the end of D1 during Age of Triumph.

Palindrome had basically "multiple" different perk rolls that played great in Crucible, and it was one of the best times to grind (or in this case, wait once a week) for what is the next possible Palindrome roll you can get AND how good that Palindrome perk roll will turn out in Crucible.

And that is what **** about D2's guns, the perks are absolute garbage..........and from I'm seeing, it appears they "retired" some of the best weapon perks from D1 when they moved over into D2, which is why the loot is boring as ****.

Better Devils is considered the best HC in D2 due to how it performs on the PC version of the game, BUT its current perk roll is absolutely trash when compared to the best combination of rolls from D1's set of HCs (TLW, Thorn, Eyasluna, Palindrome, etc. I may be missing some). Better Devils would look like **** if The Last Word was reintroduced into D2 on the PC

and cannons were def broken in year one i entered each gun fight confident my tlw would out shoot what ever gun the opponent had and 8/10s I did lol didnt even matter if they had more life.

and cannons were def broken in year one i entered each gun fight confident my tlw would out shoot what ever gun the opponent had and 8/10s I did lol didnt even matter if they had more life.

NAH. IF I ENCOUNTERED ANYONE USING TLW, I PROMISE I WOULD OWN THEM WITH THORN. THORN IS THE MOST OVERPOWERED WEAPON TO EVER BE IN DESTINY PVP. THE HIT STUN WAS INCREDIBLE, TWO TAP WITH DAMAGE OVER TIME.

Reactions: Ube
NAH. IF I ENCOUNTERED ANYONE USING TLW, I PROMISE I WOULD OWN THEM WITH THORN. THORN IS THE MOST OVERPOWERED WEAPON TO EVER BE IN DESTINY PVP. THE HIT STUN WAS INCREDIBLE, TWO TAP WITH DAMAGE OVER TIME.

I mean we can agree to disagree. TLW shot three shots in the time it took thorn to shoot too and 60% of the time you would two tap some one because the Perk on TLW was broken and proc'd even when ads. plus hand cannon range fall off back them was non exsistent. Id either trade or win most gun fights with thorn. But one thing we can all agree on is those two guns were the gods of pvp after the vex nerf

You can't do this in D2's current meta..........YOU CAN'T DO THIS IN D2'S CURRENT META.

Look at those kill time fellas.......not even teamshotting strats are OP unlike D2's stupid meta

This is the first week I haven't been on for reset day for D2.

Been playing Fortnite lately. Anyone else on this?? :nerd::lol:

I mean we can agree to disagree. TLW shot three shots in the time it took thorn to shoot too and 60% of the time you would two tap some one because the Perk on TLW was broken and proc'd even when ads. plus hand cannon range fall off back them was non exsistent. Id either trade or win most gun fights with thorn. But one thing we can all agree on is those two guns were the gods of pvp after the vex nerf

THATS WHAT I MEAN. YOU ONLY NEEDED TWO HITS TO KILL WITH THORN BECAUSE THE DAMAGE OVER TIME WOULD TAKE CARE OF THEM. NOT TO MENTION THE HIT STUN. THE HIT STUN WAS AMAZING. IT WOULD THROW OFF ANYONE USING ANY OTHER WEAPON. THEN BUNGIE WENT AHEAD AND BUFFED THE HIT STUN MAKING IT EVEN MORE DEADLY LOL.

Back
Top Bottom