Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
3 main crucible devs left the last 2 weeks.

Yeah, that was the major relevant highlight I got from that video that I didn't keep up with the last couple of months (I've been playing other games since the beginning of the first Forsaken annual pass DLC, so didn't keep in-touch with Bungie/Destiny 2 besides their Activision departure).

That is pretty eye-opening, and it makes me wonder how this changes things for the Destiny community (since the Destiny player base is damn near evenly split between "PvE folk" and "PvP folk")

A lot of huge and ambitious sounding changes coming for D2

Base game and and all year one content will be F2P
Cross Save across all platforms
They're finally calling it an MMO
Reintroduction of stats and other RPG elements
Seems to be some version of vanity gear
Artifacts returning

Some of the language used in the vidoc hints at the ways Activision was stifling their vision, but now they seem to be moving in a more player-friendly direction

Fall Eververse Changes

On September 17, 2019:

- All Eververse armor (new and armor you’ve already acquired!) is being converted into Universal Ornaments

- Universal Ornaments can be attached to any newly acquired Legendary armor

- Bright Dust is going to come from doing bounties, not dismantling things you spent money on

- Eververse items can now be pulled from your Collections with Glimmer/Legendary Shards instead of Bright Dust

Before September 17, 2019:

- Dismantle all of your unused Eververse items to maximize your Bright Dust reserves

Is anyone on PS4 still playing? Menagerie Heroic coming out with reset and no matchmaking. We have a ton of clan members but the majority seem inactive.

Man I hope it's something good because there's no way I'm getting all sweaty for some damn swords :lol:

Reactions: Ube
I know myself and 2sappy 2sappy are still very active, but have moved on from the NT PS4 Clan specifically. I'm always open to partying up; usually on daily after dinner.

Prismatic_Inferno_emblem.jpg

Best looking emblem in the game

Only available if you played Crucible during the Prometheus Lens laser tag weekend in December 2017

A lot of folks very salty :lol:

Only available if you played Crucible during the Prometheus Lens laser tag weekend in December 2017

yo thats flames :pimp: how do you redeem?

My first match with the Lens I went 30 and 2 :lol: I forgot how OP that thing was

Back
Top Bottom