Detailed pics of Air Jordan 1 (Black/Stealth Grey/White)

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Both DMP 1's hurt MY feet for some reason SMH!

i know, me 2

the 1s that were release in 2007 and 2008 feels alot better. a lot lighter to, haha

I like the DMP soles better..they dont hurt my feet at all

I really like it!
smile.gif

Why would you do that to a classic colourway? No content with RUINING the whole shoe with the infernal Jump Guy, they then switch up the materials! And also,while we're on the subject of Is when are they going to stop with the folded edges all over the shoes???

i ended up copping these a few weeks ago for 90 bucks. they're not very comfortable but i think they're pretty cool. the main selling point for me vsthe dmp was the quality of materials used.

1's with jumpmans on them??? I will never buy a pair of these shoes no matter how good they look, and these are sik. Glad I got 1's when Jumpmanwasn't slapped on every Jordan.

still havnt got mine...
still debating...

n they r not on sale yet~
they r absolutely nice... but it seems like i m having too many 1s... tht i cant wear them all... hmm

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

still havnt got mine...
still debating...

they r absolutely nice... but it seems like i m having too many 1s... tht i cant wear them all... hmm

These are $70.00 at footaction...in NY anyway.
Copped these and the red white sals pizzeria for $145 or something like that.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

still havnt got mine...
still debating...

I am in the same boat. I am thinking i am going to bit the bullet and grab em

Originally Posted by rauls054

i just saw these at the nike outlet for 79.99 in orlando fsr

Anybody that can help me with something like this, please PM yes looking for less than retail including shipping size 10.5-11

* OG color Grail alert *

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom