DETAILED PICS OF NEW AJ1 KO RETRO PRE YELLOWED?

I wish the entire shoe looked like that picture. Making something look flawed is so stupid. These aren't being sold at abercrombie and fitch

At first, it was a really cool concept, but after absorbing the pics, the yellowing is not flattering at all.

I will paint the mid-sole.

20100307105150_original.jpg

Really dont mind the yellowing! Makes em look unique tho. Ill cop if they cost what 1s should. No more than 115...

I HOPE THE WHITE AND RED KO's DONT HAVE THE VINTAGE LOOK CAUSE I GOT SOME WHITE LEVIS CARGO SHORTS WAITIN FOR THEM IN THE SPRING

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I HOPE THE WHITE AND RED KO's DONT HAVE THE VINTAGE LOOK CAUSE I GOT SOME WHITE LEVIS CARGO SHORTS WAITIN FOR THEM IN THE SPRING
you shoulda read before you posted
theres a pic of the white/reds about 2 posts above yours
and there yellowed to
frown.gif

That yellow kills them IMO. I want to yellow my own shoes not buy them that way.
sick.gif

These look so great imo. There aren't too many "bulls" colored jordans that are worth buying anymore but these are not one of them...btw
23isback has ? - Retro 1 KO - Black/Red for a release in may..any truth to this? If so those > straps, pack pair..

i can already see it, people are going to go into the store "Let me see every size -- you have...." then pick out the least yellowed pair

I hate the vintage/aged look....that look must be earned, not replicated.
Sneakers have a life cycle like anything else...there is a time and place for fresh out the box...a time for the broken in...and maybe just maybe if you stick with it the og look can be achieved with patience.

Back
Top Bottom