Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

30t6p3b.gif
Don't assume to know what you're talking about when it pertains to me Gunna. That's foolish. No hard feelings here.

AG47 - I agree. He sucked. My response that you have quoted was in direct correlation to the question of Cutler's toughness. He's tough, yeah, but I'm just saying I know for fact you can play with a partial tear in your MCL.

My main gripe about Cutler is that all of a sudden his stoic demeanor gives him a pass of sorts. No true leader, or Championship caliber QB would display the things you see from Cutler that was only highlighted by yesterdays game.

There's not even hating going on here. I even posted somewhere that I was pulling for Cutler, and that I liked him....Just not so anymore.

30t6p3b.gif
Don't assume to know what you're talking about when it pertains to me Gunna. That's foolish. No hard feelings here.

AG47 - I agree. He sucked. My response that you have quoted was in direct correlation to the question of Cutler's toughness. He's tough, yeah, but I'm just saying I know for fact you can play with a partial tear in your MCL.

My main gripe about Cutler is that all of a sudden his stoic demeanor gives him a pass of sorts. No true leader, or Championship caliber QB would display the things you see from Cutler that was only highlighted by yesterdays game.

There's not even hating going on here. I even posted somewhere that I was pulling for Cutler, and that I liked him....Just not so anymore.

ligament tears are no joke
not only does he risk injuring his mcl even more, it is highly possible that he can tear other ligaments given that the mcl is one of the 4 main ligaments that supports the knee

ligament tears are no joke
not only does he risk injuring his mcl even more, it is highly possible that he can tear other ligaments given that the mcl is one of the 4 main ligaments that supports the knee

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Perception is reality, that's all I have to say.

So my perception that Wade is a ({}) because he was carted off in a wheel chair for a shoulder injury is in fact reality then right?

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Perception is reality, that's all I have to say.

So my perception that Wade is a ({}) because he was carted off in a wheel chair for a shoulder injury is in fact reality then right?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

30t6p3b.gif
What did he say that was so disrespectful? You basically mentioned that judging from your experience Cutler could've played the rest of the game with his backpedal, well do you have experience in an NFC Conference Game against one of the NFL's best pass rushes? Doubt it, so don't compare YOURSELF to Jay Cutler.

30t6p3b.gif
What did he say that was so disrespectful? You basically mentioned that judging from your experience Cutler could've played the rest of the game with his backpedal, well do you have experience in an NFC Conference Game against one of the NFL's best pass rushes? Doubt it, so don't compare YOURSELF to Jay Cutler.

If you can walk it off and stand on the sidelines... YOU SHOULD BE OUT THERE PLAYING. PERIOD.

From what I saw yesterday... Cutler has no HEART whatsoever.

If you can walk it off and stand on the sidelines... YOU SHOULD BE OUT THERE PLAYING. PERIOD.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 Alright. Whatever. I guess I'm clueless.  

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 Alright. Whatever. I guess I'm clueless.  

Originally Posted by 430AM

Emotional comments continue.

If he was not CLEARED to play, what was the man supposed to do?

The bottom line to me is if you wanted to win a World Championship, would you want Cutler at the helm?

I say no way.

The bottom line to me is if you wanted to win a World Championship, would you want Cutler at the helm?

I say no way.

laugh.gif

What was this man supposed to do on the sidelines? It's already been proven he helped out Hanie. What was he supposed to do? Cartwheels? Is he supposed to be happy he tore his MCL and can't play in the biggest game of his life?

laugh.gif

What was this man supposed to do on the sidelines? It's already been proven he helped out Hanie. What was he supposed to do? Cartwheels? Is he supposed to be happy he tore his MCL and can't play in the biggest game of his life?

I say no way.
I mean if I had my choice no I wouldn't want him as my QB. But that is being he isn't the best and most clutch QB in the game.

So what is the point of this hypothetical question?

I say no way.
I mean if I had my choice no I wouldn't want him as my QB. But that is being he isn't the best and most clutch QB in the game.

So what is the point of this hypothetical question?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

He should've never came back out in the second half if the injury was that serious... Cutler standing on the sidelines with a blank stare didn't help his cause, he should've just stayed in the locker room.

For the record, I'm a big Jay Cutler fan... But like someone else posted here "perception is reality" and alot of people perceived him to be SOFT BATCH yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom