Did you see G.I JOE ?

I loved GI joe as a kid, but I'm old enough to know it was cheesey as hell. You had kwik kick next to alpine at jungle base? explain a guy in karate pantsand no shirt standing next to a guy in a goose down parka w/ the hood up? I thought a GI Joe movie was a terrible idea and that it would look stupid w/ all thediff uniforms.

That being said it a was a great summer movie. It had the basic premise of GI Joe ( Joes vs Cobra) and used that as a starting point. I wasnt happy w/ all thechanges they made (snake eyes mouth was kinda weird) but over all its a version of GI Joe I can live w/ and enjoy.

BTW if you are a fan of anything from ya childhood just accept that if a movie is made it'll be made for a worldwide audience and not for the fans of theoriginal.

Like I said Cheesey as hell...
http://www.youtube.com/v/MT5TmntOI7E&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/MT5TmntOI7E&hl=en&fs=1&

Originally Posted by fearthenut

a wayans brother was cast for a serious role.

are you high?
laugh.gif

I loved GI joe as a kid, but I'm old enough to know it was cheesey as hell. You had kwik kick next to alpine at jungle base? explain a guy in karate pants and no shirt standing next to a guy in a goose down parka w/ the hood up? I thought a GI Joe movie was a terrible idea and that it would look stupid w/ all the diff uniforms.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Question to all the Joe fans: Did Duke and Baroness have a relationship in any of the Joe media?
Im going with memory but I could have sworn Duke & Scarlet were love interests.

As a Die Hard GI Joe fan growing up the movie disappointed me. I just wish Movie Companies would stick to the script. Ripcord (Marlon Wayans character) wasreally white, Baroness & Cobra Commander were not siblings, Ripcord & Scarlet didn't date, the BATs didn't speak, Snake Eyes with the mouth& cargo pants was pretty bad. Heavy Duty isn't British, and Sigma 6 was introduced way to early.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

What the hell am i watching....!!!!!!!

is that Brendan Frasier...and the guy that played the Mummy in the first two Mummy movies???

WTH???

Angel

Indeed it is. Movie was directed by the same dude as the Mummy.

Storm Shadow was
pimp.gif

This movie was awesome when I watched it.. I was on one so it felt like an amazing movie
laugh.gif
. But I can imagine it being just as awesome if I were 10 yearsyounger,

Back
Top Bottom