Discussion on cheating on tests, exams etc

To be honest, I don't really need to cheat, because most of the stuff comes to me easily.

I'd be lying if I said I've never cheated, though.

The only thing that annoys me is when people ask me to help them, and the teacher is right there. I usually have to ignore them, and they get told to payattention to their own paper. If I'm in a position where I won't get caught, then I'll help somebody.

this one teacher i had dimmed the classroom lights and she sat at her desk reading a magazine while we took the test.
i sat in the back of the room so i just took out my textbook and copied answers straight from the book.

if the odds are in your favor then by all means cheat

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i've been caught once in maybe 3 years of cheating. i still woulda done fine on it, still don't know why i did cheat at that time.
I've cheated on Vocab quizzes cause i can't remember 20 words, definitions and parts of speech in 4 days. so little piece of paper with the spelling and part of speech, sweatshirt on lap and your good to go.
pimp.gif

I also still today get someone in my English class to give me a paragraph for writing and i give him one, change words around and your set.
pimp.gif

i'd be a failure if i didn't cheat
you cant memorize that trivial stuff in 4 days?

Happened to me in 11th grade i cheated off my boy and hes a genius and he had test A and i had test B. He got a 98 and i got a 0. Teacher let me make it up andi keep my test i got the 0 on in my pocket when i went to make up the test hoping i would get test A and did. She sat me infront of her desk so i wouldnt cheatand i unzipped my jacket put the test answers on my lap and cheated right in front of her. I got a 92 i got a few wrong on purpose so it didnt look like icheated and she said she was proud of me and i said i studied really hard for it. LOL you gotta do whatever it takes to be elligable for your next basketballgame at school LOL.

I wonder how y'all be getting away with using your phones and stuff.. damn I'd be on str8 A status if I could do that. Giant lecture halls with ahandful of T.A.'s watchin' FTL.. but it ain't like I ain't lookin' at the person's scantron from the corner of me hahah.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

I wonder how y'all be getting away with using your phones and stuff.. damn I'd be on str8 A status if I could do that. Giant lecture halls with a handful of T.A.'s watchin' FTL.. but it ain't like I ain't lookin' at the person's scantron from the corner of me hahah.

haha 12th grade I used my iphone in world civ and i would dictionary.com the terms i had know idea what they were lol.

I cheated today on my final haha. Girl next to me was flying through the test. I was pissed that she got one early cuz i needed the last time. Hope i can pulloff some of that cheating tomorrow. UCSD students stay stingy though, takin test with their arm all on the paper...

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

I wonder how y'all be getting away with using your phones and stuff.. damn I'd be on str8 A status if I could do that. Giant lecture halls with a handful of T.A.'s watchin' FTL.. but it ain't like I ain't lookin' at the person's scantron from the corner of me hahah.
exactly what i was thinking

smh.gif

And people always wonder why this country is so messed up.

High school is easy. Those who cheated in H.S were stupid; laziness is a form of stupidity...
grin.gif

I've yet to cheat in college--and I doubt I ever will. I would rather get a low grade, and I have, than cheat.

By cheating, you rob yourself of the opportunity to measure and determine your true capabilities--which is what an "education" is all about.

But as has been established in many of these "is college worth it" type threads already, the majority of y'all aint even about"education"; rather y'all are about getting through school as quickly and as easily as possible so you can make some frivolous amount of money...

It's only when y'all become shackled in that slave shift known as a 9-5, reporting to an individual who was a better cheater than yourself-- only thenwill y'all have realized that by cheating, all you did was, ironically enough, cheat yourself in the long run.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

smh.gif

High school is easy. Those who cheated in H.S were stupid; laziness is a form of stupidity...
grin.gif

I've yet to cheat in college--and I doubt I ever will. I would rather get a low grade, and I have, than cheat.

By cheating, you rob yourself of the opportunity to measure and determine your true capabilities--which is what an "education" is all about.

But as has been established in many of these "is college worth it" type threads already, the majority of y'all aint even about "education"; rather y'all are about getting through school as quickly and as easily as possible so you can make some frivolous amount of money...

It's only when y'all become shackled in that slave shift known as a 9-5, reporting to an individual who was a better cheater than yourself-- only then will y'all have realized that by cheating, all you did was, ironically enough, cheat yourself in the long run.

smile.gif

I guess. But everyone is in college for the same reason. We all want to have a better paying job. A lot of these classes we take dont relate to what we have todo. I rather get passed this stuff and learn how to do my job well, because thats when knowing what your doing matters. There are students who excel and goabove and beyond and go off to do great research and invent things, the rest of us just wanna live our lives.

smh.gif

grin.gif

But as has been established in many of these "is college worth it" type threads already, the majority of y'all aint even about "education"; rather y'all are about getting through school as quickly and as easily as possible so you can make some frivolous amount of money...

It's only when y'all become shackled in that slave shift known as a 9-5, reporting to an individual who was a better cheater than yourself-- only then will y'all have realized that by cheating, all you did was, ironically enough, cheat yourself in the long run.

smile.gif

eyes.gif

I study but still cheat for the ?? I dont know. But yea cheated a lil on my final today, will do it on my final tomorrow and the next day too.

smh.gif

grin.gif

smile.gif

shut up

Got caught cheating in a History test last year of H.S.. Wasn't embarassed.. I was like When I come out the principals office Im still gonna be the KINGword to Frank Lucas.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Nt do you cheat on tests and exams and all that stuff?
People are really opposed to it and get all hurt. Buy heck if you need to pass ya gotta do what you gotta do right? yay or nay to cheating?
I cheated on a few quizzes and tests in some of my entry-level or unrelated requirement classes
(Mostly getting the answers beforehand from kids that already took the course or little cheatsheets)

Now, my tests are too hard/involved to really cheat since they're complex problems (plus most teachers allow cheatsheets and the problems are still real hard)...

As far as others cheating, if it's a course that's unrelated/required I don't care at all.
If it's a relevant class, then I figure I'll just be better prepared in the professional word

i've literally never cheated. you're pretty much defeating the purpose of an education that way, especially to the college students who are PAYING theinstitution to learn. also, this makes me wonder how so many NTers got high SAT scores if you guys couldn't have possibly learned anything by cheating thismuch.

I've cheated before, U get in where u fit in. I wouldn't suggest it becoming a regular habit but it comes in handy @ times..but if you're toonervous or u think about getting caught don't do it #imjustsayin

I wear a fitted and if i wear it down, my teacher cant see my eyes
laugh.gif

This thread makes me feel so much better about how much I cheat
laugh.gif
The worst thing though is when you write down answers and they aren't on the test. The downside of cheating is having a cheat sheet that doesn't helpyou at all
indifferent.gif

i scrolled through the first 2 pages and noticed people asking about the chapstick and the scantron cheat and i dont know if anybody has answered it yet, butunfortunately, it doesnt work. i had a real cool physics teacher my freshman year in high school and he'd let us do whatever we wanted and long storyshort, i asked him if the scantron thing worked, and he wanted to know too, so he let me try it on a test, and it definitely doesnt work, plus its so messythat even if it did work, theres no way a teacher would be clueless enough to not notice the gooey shiny stuff on the side of the test

Back
Top Bottom