Do The Blurred Gender Lines Of Today Not Bother You?

Alpha male ftw.

BTW, i agree with the OP. My girl hates me for it, but at the same time loves me for it.

Damn yall really try to cramp these kids wearing skinny jeans aint cha?

Its NOT that serious. There have been a lot more questionable fashion choices before.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Dude shut-up. There is something seriously wrong with you. I'd tell you, but I'm streaming Avatar at the moment--
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I think your semi reaching here

when you first meat someone of course you care for the gender. I just think the attraction game is changing. Might be different priorities people have now and days that make it seem that way to you.

There is only one thing I do agree with you and that is the way some men act... straight up gay sometimes.

But to say that it's blurred then that means people will just be humping each other without considering attributes. But men are getting lazy imo, including my self. I would rather have a women work for me and I stay at home and hit the bong...... but that still isn't reality but a boy can dream. I wanna be a Ken doll
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I don't think it's as big as an issue as you're are making it out to be.

Whether you like it or not...people are going to change so you have to deal with it...that or move out into the woods.

::goes back into kitchen::

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jk

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magik ink 23

Look, I get what you're saying. Every house needs a cook, but to designate that to the woman of the household, by default, is not only sexist but innaccurate.
I never once said that though. If I am stating EVERYONE needs to be able to cook how are you getting the idea that I think the woman should be thecook by default?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Same can be asked of you as to why being a woman and knowing how to cook have to go hand in hand? Why do you have to have one with the other? "Because women are supposed to know how to cook" is not a good enough answer.

EVERYONE needs to know how to cook.

does it matter? these gender classifications only arose because of our ancient roots in which men had to hunt while women protect the kids from predators. weno longer have to worry about that so i don't see a reason to place specific attributes to just one gender. it is society that made many of the things onyour list gender specific anyway, you have been conditioned to think how they want you to. so when things start to change as times do, it is only normal foryou to think it is wrong. you don't know any better
ohwell.gif
society maydictate what is right or wrong but plain and simple there is no right or wrong..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AJChick23

When I say Men/Women not embracing traditional gender related skills of men/women (handymanship, cooking, cleaning); I am not saying that they shouldn't ALSO know the roles of the other sex. I actually promote EVERYONE to learn how to do EVERYTHING. Everyone should be all-around talents.

Women should know how to fix cars/cut hair.
Men should know how to cook and have heart to heart conversations with daughters.
Why? Because if you are single you need to know how to care for yourself.

I don't believe in housewives. They are the scum of the earth.
Doesn't that kinda contradict your original post though...?

No it doesn't at all. I think everyone should posses the skills native of their gender. (Men = Handymen; Women = cooking).
ALONG WITH those skills, I think everyone should be able to compensate if there is not an opposite gendered individual in their life. (Women = some handyman work; Men = some culinary work)

Hope that makes sense
Man... stop living in the past.

I am living in the past because I said EVERYONE needs to know how to cook? Women included?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

im sorry but i wouldn't want a gay son
we may be getting somewhere though with this comment b/c it goes with the theme of this thread.

Why wouldn't you want a gay son?

I am living in the past because I said EVERYONE needs to know how to cook? Women included?

That is NOT what you've been saying. Don't try to act all "liberal" in your beliefs because you aren't getting the favorable responsesyou envisioned.

These are your very comments in this very thread:

Men/Women not embracing [color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]traditional[/color] gender related skills of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]men[/color]/women ([color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]handymanship[/color], cooking, cleaning)

No it doesn't at all. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I think everyone should posses the skills native of their gender[/color]. (Men = Handymen; [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Women = cooking[/color]).

You clearly imply that the TRADITIONAL ROLE for women = cooking.

Put another way, you state that the SKILL NATIVE TO WOMEN = cooking.

The fact that you actually believe that cooking is a NATIVE SKILL for a particular gender is both comical and deeply terrifying.

Like really, women are innately predisposed to be cooks/the one who cooks in the family?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't expect you to respond to me because you KNOW BETTER...
grin.gif
...word to what I've already noticed about who you choose to respond too.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

we may be getting somewhere though with this comment b/c it goes with the theme of this thread.

Why would YOU WANT YOUR SON/DAUGHTER to be gay?

I for one want Grand kids. Honestly man F what most of ya'll talking about. Everyone wants to be PC in this "new" world and "new" ageof thinking. You dudes sit and wait for someone to say anything that can be taken as anti gay. If He doesn't want his son to be gay, so be it. To replacehis non gay son why don't you all hope for a gay son? Wow that's something you never hear from anybody now is it? Why is that?

No offense to anyone gay but I don't agree with your life style. Best of luck with life.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I for one want Grand kids. Honestly man F what most of ya'll talking about. Everyone wants to be PC in this "new" world and "new" age of thinking. You dudes sit and wait for someone to say anything that can be taken as anti gay. If He doesn't want his son to be gay, so be it. To replace his non gay son why don't you all hope for a gay son? Wow that's something you never hear from anybody now is it? Why is that?

No offense to anyone gay but I don't agree with your life style. Best of luck with life.
Hide cable from your kid broski. Burn rock music, too.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

I for one want Grand kids. Honestly man F what most of ya'll talking about. Everyone wants to be PC in this "new" world and "new" age of thinking. You dudes sit and wait for someone to say anything that can be taken as anti gay. If He doesn't want his son to be gay, so be it. To replace his non gay son why don't you all hope for a gay son? Wow that's something you never hear from anybody now is it? Why is that?

Na no need to. They'll turn out how they choose to turn out.

I'm just saying. Dudes be waiting for anything anti gay on here. If people really have no problem with homosexuality, how come you never hear anyone wishtheir kids turn out to be homosexual?

Cable and Rock music make you gay now?

Damn
tired.gif

*Deletes Jimi Hendrix catalog*

*Hopes it's not too late* I'm about to watch PBS all night now.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn
tired.gif

ernie_bert.jpg

Pp0219BertErnie_M.jpg

No offense OP, but this is a ridiculous thread premised on ridiculous beliefs that rely on ridiculous inferences.

Collectivism FTL

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn
tired.gif

Especially Jim Hendrix.

and do you ever hear a man pray he gets a little girl instead of a boy? Probably not. That doesn't make one a misogynist
TinkyWinkyBBC_468x369.jpg

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I hope your son is flaming.

Seriously who goes around planning a family and WANTING their son to be gay? Where they do that at? Why would I hope my son turns out to be gay? I don'tunderstand the counter-argument at all.

I'd accept and love my son if he was gay, but from the jump I'm not hoping he is gay. It's safe to assume that if most men had to choose betweenraising a gay son or a straight son, they would choose the latter.

Back
Top Bottom