Do you believe in "the one that got away"?

Do yall believe in a "soulmate?

I think you can eventually find another person you like as much or even more than "the one that got away"

soul mate.png

Cant do that bro, its unfair to her and hurts you in the long run (if you never get back with "the one" ) its absolutely the wrong way to go about things.

To other points stated in this thread. I havent thought about ole girl in 10 years (till this thread) and this happened 12 years ago. Im not sure if it counts but that was the first person to come to mind. I wasnt in love her.

Every other, it ended right on que.

I definitely agree, fam. It's unfair to everyone involved, and I've missed out on some great relationships as a result. My boy suggests therapy, but I don't kno wif it's that deep.

"Don't confuse falling in love with the girl with falling in love with the moment"

Very true. I have trouble living "in the now" just in general, all aspects of life. It's like everything to me was better in the past. It's the weirdest thing. Definitely applies to females too. I need a therapist to make some sense out of this.

I definitely agree, fam. It's unfair to everyone involved, and I've missed out on some great relationships as a result. My boy suggests therapy, but I don't kno wif it's that deep.

Nah its not that deep. Is it? Its a work in progress. You work on it little by little until you get over it. Just think of it like this...imagine how you will feel at 80 knowing you passed on a good thing because you were hung up on someone else.

Nah b, life goes on man. The next one your with seriously, try to move past that point. Im not saying stay in a toxic relationship, but if you think shes worth it, fight for it even if its against yourself.

Yes I think men can mentally hold on to an attachment or longing for "one that got away" for life but .... I don't think Women have that same capability of holding on once life has moved on for them.

Yes I think men can mentally hold on to an attachment or longing for "one that got away" for life but .... I don't think Women have that same capability of holding on once life has moved on for them.

That is exactly why you have to learn not to think way. Live with no regrets.

Agree and I think it's due to differences in how we process emotions. Men suppress it and rarely have that moment of openness, so when you do, it sticks. Women on the other hand are more open to fall in love and see what's in front of them, flaws and all. Generalizing, but you get the point.

I disagree, women are just as capable of holding on as men.

Either way its a matter of opinion with no clear cut answer.

Married sex. My wife wack in the bed. Almost to where i want a divorce. I know sex wont be important when we are old af. But mannnnn i need it and i dont want boring non enjoyable sex. Get a side chick or nah?

what always stuck with me was when Bart indicated that Milhouse was mostly his best friend for "geographical convenience."

most people will never even meet one million human beings to determine who is a 1/1,000,000 match.

so yeah, they all had their chance. :lol:

I disagree, women are just as capable of holding on as men.

Either way its a matter of opinion with no clear cut answer.

You've seen something that supports that?

From what I've seen... women will only hold on til they find the next leg shaking experience offering a decent money lifestyle.. Unless they just fall off to the point that they can't do better. If a dude gets to the point of fantasizing a future with a chick, that fantasy typically can never be recreated with someone else. Women can replace the next guys face into the same dream wedding, same house together, same expectations as the last guy. Never gonna see a romantic comedy where the chick is the one that crashes the wedding and tries to stop it like "we were meant to be". Seems like only dudes get that role

Damn dude about have me googling.

But yea i know some chicks in real life that are still stuck on old dudes.

One is actually a love triangle between two of my best friends (they are also very good friends) and this brazilian joint.

For first homie, shes the one who got away and she told him she felt the same way. 2nd homie is married to her, they bought a house and all that. He thinks thats shes over the 1st homie but she aint.

1st homie and ole girl gonna live the rest of their lives wondering what if.

Back
Top Bottom