Do you believe in "the one that got away"?

Last thing I remember her saying that resonated with me was ..

“There’s a future me waiting for a future you. And I can’t wait to see us finally happen.”

:smh:

Damn man.

But to answer OP, yes. Weird that she had my mothers name tho but what if....

I think some believe in “the one who got away” because that’s usually the person you meet when your emotions are the most open. You love with no hesitation and put 100% into it with no fear of it ever ending. You could meet that same girl for the first time 10 years later and not have those same emotions towards her

I was probably MOST in love with my ex of 5 years but my girl I’m with now is the most compatible with me

right now i feel like my last ex is the one that got away :lol:
good head on her shoulders smart personality everything she thought i cheated on her tho :stoneface: its been a month im over it :smh:
last time i got any kind of yambs was 2017 im in 2018 dry af :smh:

I never smashed, never even kissed.

Just being around her had me buzzin.. so happy and so in the moment. I can’t even explain what it was like.

Smh this thread boutta **** me up for days now

Damn man.

But to answer OP, yes. Weird that she had my mothers name tho but what if....

I don’t think I could date someone with the same name as my mom or sister. Met my friend’s cousin and she’s pretty and cool but has the same name as my sister.

Maaaan....don’t even get me started :smh:. Crazy thing is I COULD get her back....I just don’t want to hurt shorty Cuz I know that right now....I’m flawed, and haven’t completely got smashing new, attractive women out of my system yet. And the rush is still entertaining. Especially when you’re young and travel a lot.

She’s a Great person. 100% compatible with me emotionally. Same interest, humor, outlook, goals and everything. One of the best people I know honestly... smart, witty, caring, comes from a good family, well educated, good job, mom likes her etc. Very cute. Nice assets as well. She just got kinda “boring” to me at a point when I was a young ***** with money and free time. Bad combination for relationships. And Honestly, the sex got boring...she let herself go a lil bit...and my shallow, dawg tendencies crept in.

The crazy part is...I found another chick just like her (even a lil better looking)...but she just wasn’t HER....and we weren’t as compatible and I let her get away on some....”it’s not me, it’s you thing”.....and I could still get her back too right now if I wanted :smh: :lol:.

So I possibly let TWO good women get away in the span of 4 years all because of me being me. Think I’m caught between an unrealistic, idea of the ideal woman”...telling myself not to “settle”....while passing up on great women for stupid ****.

We done all been there fellas.

Yes, but she's with a dude now and 8 months pregnant. I'm happy for her.

But yeah, perfect in every way (IMO) physically and personality wise.

I have maybe 2, and then a possible that could/would have gone better if I didn't wear them damn Polo Maurice boots

I'll be honest: I've never loved any of my exes.

At the end of the day, I never felt I needed/wanted them THAT much.
Maybe I haven't found the one who made me feel that type of way.

|l

Yep. Almost had her but couldn’t really play the cards right at the end...was too inexperienced to learn how to make her my gf. All I knew at that time was how to dance with girls lol. Tried to be too pretty with the talk instead of just saying how I felt. It was on her though...she lost out.

Yep. Almost had her but couldn’t really play the cards right at the end...was too inexperienced to learn how to make her my gf. All I knew at that time was how to dance with girls lol. Tried to be too pretty with the talk instead of just saying how I felt. It was on her though...she lost out.

Deliciously handsome
Incredibly intelligent
Amazingly confident

She definitely missed out.

Had a moment of my own.

My brother got married in November last year and my ex' family was invited to the wedding. We caught up since it's been years. Typical Filipina you'd want to wife up due to qualities and she got her own thing (word to Ne-Yo) and she kinda resemble Chrissy Tiegen.

Then she told me about wanting to get married as well. I told her she will, if not soon. She had doubts cuz she wasn't sure about the guy he was dating because she felt he was the type of guy that savors the "now-moment," idk what that means...

Right after Christmas, she got engaged and I was like... damn. I felt some type of way but I knew we broke up for a reason. The feeling was odd but yeah.

The one that got away... to be better for someone else.

Nah. Idk. Maybe. I’ve been in a relationship since I was a teenager and every now and then I’ll have a moment where I wonder what if there’s someone who is a better match.

My girl and I are opposites. We don’t really have any common interests. Don’t like the same music, we don’t share the same worldview/ideologies, we don’t have any common hobbies.

But what we do have is love, it’s an imperfect love but it’s love.

This is the most emotional I've seen NT.
Wtf is going on here?:lol:

I personally can't say I believe in the one that got away because I haven't felt that way. I've fallen for women before but I wouldn't say they all "got away". When I reflect on it I can see we wouldn't have worked out anyway.

My last girl who recently broke it off with me. I swear I've never been more in love with a woman before. We were completely compatible and both 100% in. Immaturity on both our parts broke us up and now I think I may have lost her forever. I may try to to get her back this year but those feels b to know that you lost out on a great woman and partner :smh:

My last girl who recently broke it off with me. I swear I've never been more in love with a woman before. We were completely compatible and both 100% in. Immaturity on both our parts broke us up and now I think I may have lost her forever. I may try to to get her back this year but those feels b to know that you lost out on a great woman and partner :smh:

Take your time with it bro. Long as y’all are alive you never know bro.

Just do you in the interim doggie. Keep your head up my guy.

Back
Top Bottom