Do You Give Homeless People Money?

I rarely do but a week or so ago I was driving home from soccer practice my friend was riding with me so we gave him a couple dollars in change I felt goodafter that!
IDK what he did with it......

I saw a homeless guy, with a sign that said he used to work for Lehman Bros
roll.gif

I gave him money for the wit

I never give the homeless money. It's crazy that I'm more willing to give $1 to a person I view as"normal" than a homeless you would benefit more from the $1. Oh, how society has molded me to view them as the "other."

I feel for the bums with the pets after Laker games... has me
frown.gif
inside
smh.gif
but I rarely give them money

Only if there really messed up. Like one day, I saw this dude that was all burned up on the arm and stuff.
smh.gif
Man I felt bad for him. Gave him all my change.

^ With an extra face in one of them at that...

Anyways I always give change when I have. Can't hurt to do it I believe in karma.

But there's times I see dudes on the subway with fresher shoes than me like they actually look clean. I might start asking them fo change.

I haven't in a while. But a month or two ago I saw this guy and his daughter was probably like 5 or so, it was sad
tired.gif
I gave him $5

Sometimes to men if I really do think that they're sincere and need money for food/water and not drugs/alcohol.
I can't say no if a homeless woman asks though. I feel bad for homeless women more I guess.

I rarely see homeless people, but if I do give them money, I'll bring them food, I believe that they do it for alcohol and/or drugs
smh.gif

In class my professor was talking about how homeless people that beg are really trying to come up and keep their addiction going. The homeless people thatdon't beg are usually the mentally ill ones. Knowing that, I never give a dime anymore.

Back
Top Bottom