Do you guys feel Jordan is trying to get back to OG quality we were all wishing for?

All I know is JB did a horrible job of the IVs
30t6p3b.gif

At this point i really think it depends on the shoe, some look good but others are still terrible so called replicas of OGs

At this point i really think it depends on the shoe, some look good but others are still terrible so called replicas of OGs

While I never had an OG pair to compare them to, I copped 2 pairs of the 2010 XI Cool Grey's and I think the quality of the build and materials are excellent. Very clean lines and seams and they are very comfortable to wear. I still think the XIII's are the most comfortable J's but I'm definitely not complaining about the CG's! And with any mass produced piece of clothing or footwear, there will be slight variances throughout the production run so I guess it's just the luck of the draw on pair you pick up and it's up to you if the quality gets your $$$.

While I never had an OG pair to compare them to, I copped 2 pairs of the 2010 XI Cool Grey's and I think the quality of the build and materials are excellent. Very clean lines and seams and they are very comfortable to wear. I still think the XIII's are the most comfortable J's but I'm definitely not complaining about the CG's! And with any mass produced piece of clothing or footwear, there will be slight variances throughout the production run so I guess it's just the luck of the draw on pair you pick up and it's up to you if the quality gets your $$$.

The CoolGreys actually seem worth it to spend that money. Very comfy. I wish all expensive Jays were that comfortable. But I understand it's a money game. Hopefully the quality keeps on the up.

The CoolGreys actually seem worth it to spend that money. Very comfy. I wish all expensive Jays were that comfortable. But I understand it's a money game. Hopefully the quality keeps on the up.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by gzagenius

even if they were 99% close to originals, ******s here would still find something to cry about.

no

Look at the Playoff XIII's thread....cmon son

oh really?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-26-2011-LOTS--P?page=49
Originally Posted by Sourkush

these are very unappealing the red almost looks pink

herp derp
Get your facts right and read the whole page, just b/c 1 cat has his computer contrast jacked up doesnt mean we have a slew of JB bashers in that thread.  I've heard and seen nothing but good things with the playoff XIII's.  JB did it right with these releases.

Back
Top Bottom